The Wellington Senior Living

Reviews of The Wellington Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for The Wellington Senior Living

September 02, 2017

By Avoncalling

My dad fell today in his apartment. It took 20 minutes for someone to come assist him to get up. The nurse on call didn't even know what meds he was on. My parents just moved here in June and we are not pleased. The entire kitchen staff left and since the food and service has been horrible. We are very disappointed. And I just tried to call the Wellington 3 times and the phone Just rang , no pick up , no answering .

November 05, 2016

By Roberta526526

I will be moving to the Wellington. They’ve got so much activity, and every single day is filled with things to do. That is what I am really looking forward to. The facility was nice. It was an older building but very nice. They have a big dining room. I got to get 30 to 31 tickets a month and that may be for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. The staff was absolutely wonderful. Lisa and Christian were wonderful. The apartment is small -- about 650 sq. ft. -- and it will be easy to take care of. I’ve got a dog, and they allow dogs -- little ones -- which is nice because I don’t have to get rid of him. The apartment has got a living room, a dining room at the end of the living room, a small kitchen, no dishwasher, a bedroom, a bathroom, a big closet in the bedroom, a pantry, and a closet in the entry way. They’ve got independent, assisted, and memory care, so in the event that I need assisted living, I do not have to move. I sure hope I won’t need memory care, but if I do, it is there, and I think I will have to move to another area in the building.

August 24, 2016

By Zachary457551

The Wellington's people are very nice. It is clean, and there are lots of windows. They have a nice dining room, and there is a person overseeing the residents' nutrition. There is a 24/7 nurse. You can get them to do your laundry for a fee. The price is reasonable, and the services are good.

October 06, 2014

By MK2

We are now getting ready to move my parent at The Wellington Senior Living. The food is fabulous, and the service associated with the food is excellent. The rooms are adequate, and they offer numerous activities. They have exercise, discussion groups, and church activities. The facility also is so secured.

September 04, 2014

By Leslie32

The people at Wellington were nice but the atmosphere was a little depressing and closed-in. It was definitely clean. I would say it's an old facility. I don't think it has been updated in a long time. They could improve on visually updating paint and carpet; it just looks worn down. I would say that the staff is really nice and their food was good. It just wasn't the right fit.

July 30, 2012

By Tapaat

My grandfather lived at the Wellington for several years, makin me very familiar with the place and the people who worked there. Staff was never anything but extremely nice and helpful. My grandfather also noted how he liked that not only did he develop strong relationships with several employees, but that they treated him like a human being, rather than a "broken toy." Food was always fantastic and definitely comparable to good restaurant level. While I did find some of the appliances were a bit dated, I am sure that they have now been replaced. Regardless, I would recommend this facility to any older person.

About The Wellington Senior Living

The Wellington Senior Living is a senior living provider in Saint Paul, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact The Wellington Senior Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Wellington Senior Living