The Wellington Senior Living

Reviews of The Wellington Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for The Wellington Senior Living

September 04, 2014

By Leslie32

The people at Wellington were nice but the atmosphere was a little depressing and closed-in. It was definitely clean. I would say it's an old facility. I don't think it has been updated in a long time. They could improve on visually updating paint and carpet; it just looks worn down. I would say that the staff is really nice and their food was good. It just wasn't the right fit.

July 30, 2012

By Tapaat

My grandfather lived at the Wellington for several years, makin me very familiar with the place and the people who worked there. Staff was never anything but extremely nice and helpful. My grandfather also noted how he liked that not only did he develop strong relationships with several employees, but that they treated him like a human being, rather than a "broken toy." Food was always fantastic and definitely comparable to good restaurant level. While I did find some of the appliances were a bit dated, I am sure that they have now been replaced. Regardless, I would recommend this facility to any older person.

About The Wellington Senior Living

The Wellington Senior Living is a senior living provider in Saint Paul, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Wellington Senior Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Wellington Senior Living