Golden Living Comm Lake Ridge

Reviews of Golden Living Comm Lake Ridge

Assisted Living Reviews for Golden Living Comm Lake Ridge

November 02, 2011

By FURIOUS

I would not recommend this nursing home to anyone! My mom was a patient there for a short time and in that time we found the staff and upper management very difficult to work with. They were not welcoming or helpful to my mom when she was admitted. When we were researching nursing homes, we thought we asked all the right questions however, we certainly were lied to when we took the tour. We were told my mom would have a private room which my dad was willing to pay for and that the nursing home had many patients with my mom's disease so they would know how to take care of her. It was a good sales pitch but completely deceptive. Do not put your loved one here.

October 19, 2011

By not recommended

When our mother stayed at Golden Living-Lakeridge in Roseville, we had ample opportunities to view how staff interacts with residents. We came to visit at all times of the days/nights. Basically we found the staff to be very unfriendly and uncaring. The nurses during the evening shift were observed many times visiting with each other at the nursing station, not paying any attention to residents. I personally observed residents calling for help and they were totally ignored by staff. The rooms were not very clean, the closets smelled musty and floors very dirty. I would definitely not recommend this nursing home to place your loved ones.

July 27, 2009

By r heppner

My loved one stayed here

My mother stayed here 3 times this year after each one of her surgeries. The staff were really nice and helpful, especially one that stood out from the rest, her name was Lori Taylor and helped my mother really feel like she was at home. I highly recomend all of their services.

Nursing Home Reviews for Golden Living Comm Lake Ridge

November 07, 2011

By Dissolutioned

One of my parents was in Golden Living for a short time and we moved them as soon as possible because of the unprofessional and uncaring staff. Nursing staff was more interested in the lastest gossip than attending to the patients. My parent absolutely hated it from day one and never felt welcome there. I do not recommend this nursing home.

Services and Amenities of Golden Living Comm Lake Ridge

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2019

About Golden Living Comm Lake Ridge

Golden Living Comm Lake Ridge is a senior living provider in Roseville, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Golden Living Comm Lake Ridge for more details on services and rates.

Map of Golden Living Comm Lake Ridge