Benedictine Health Center Innsbruck

Reviews of Benedictine Health Center Innsbruck

Nursing Home Reviews for Benedictine Health Center Innsbruck

February 03, 2014

By cassij01

My father was in the TC unit for 12 days in January to recover. The doctor prescribed physical therapy and nutrition. This nursing home serves very substandard meals and offers sweets to diabetic TC residents as snacks. The first evening at the facility; what was once a warm meal of a whitish piece of chicken and cold, extremely watered down soup was served tepid with spoiled milk. During intake and a 'care conference' the following Monday, the assistant director of nursing did not know which patient he was with and gave med information to me for another patient thinking it was for my dad. I was denied a copy of the care plan. when requested. There was also an incident of a night nurse scaring my dad by coming into the room angrily and slamming the phone down on my dad's radio because I asked if my Dad's phone was in order and hadn't heard from him. I reported this and was told there would be follow up, but there never was. Upon discharge I noted that my dad was getting the wrong dose of a medication. He was seen once by a doctor during 12 days. This center gets a lot of government/medicare money and feeds residents poorly. Very sad for those who are left there for fend for themselves without a patient advocate. I know if I had left my dad there for any longer length of time he would have gotten worse.

May 21, 2012

By treefrog

Understaffed. Leads to rushed "Aids and Staff", poor communication or none at all and infrequent or inattentive care. Sick Staff with snot running down their noses showing up to work causing illnesses to already threatened residents. Poor communication follow up regarding loved loves. Appearance of wanting to fill beds over care. Realize some Facilities are worse but numerous issues our family encountered gives a head's up to anyone placing loved one here.

About Benedictine Health Center Innsbruck

Benedictine Health Center Innsbruck is a senior living provider in New Brighton, Minnesota that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Benedictine Health Center Innsbruck for more details on services and rates.

Map of Benedictine Health Center Innsbruck