Ridgepointe Senior Living

Reviews of Ridgepointe Senior Living

Independent Living Reviews for Ridgepointe Senior Living

June 30, 2014

By Edward17

RidgePointe is all wonderful; absolutely good. No complaints at all. We have a 24-hour concierge. We have a little restaurant in the building. We have a gym and a barber shop. We have a woodshop, and we have movies and cards. The staff is beyond wonderful.

June 28, 2014

My visit to Ridgepointe was excellent, but we couldn’t get a tour on the weekend. It was a beautiful place. There were people just sitting together, talking in the lobby, and enjoying themselves. They have a grand piano for people who come in and play. There’s a lot of walking to the cafeteria, and if you want to have food brought to your room, you need to pay extra. The location was excellent, and it had underground parking. The staff was so friendly and so excellent. The woman at the reception desk was very nice. I love the rooms: they have a full kitchen, large living room, and bedroom, but they didn’t have a full bathtub.

January 10, 2014

I moved my mother to Ridgepointe Senior Housing. It is a great place. She loves it and she's very happy there. The staff is very friendly, they food is awesome, and the atmosphere is great.

Services and Amenities of Ridgepointe Senior Living

About Ridgepointe Senior Living

Ridgepointe Senior Living is a senior living provider in Minnetonka, Minnesota that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Ridgepointe Senior Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ridgepointe Senior Living