Saint Theresa

Independent Living Reviews for Saint Theresa

Nursing Home Reviews for Saint Theresa

January 08, 2015

By Pinklady 3306

My father was at St. Therese for 1 year. I am an R.N., and I feel that it was the best place I could have placed him as nursing homes go. My only issue was that they overfed him. He had to be fed, and he gained 30 pounds in one year. He was 5'8inches, and when he died his waist was 46 ". He had trouble breathing. Even after asking them to cut down, they said it was because he liked to eat. Youn will always get better care for your loved one if you as a family are "present", and are an advocate for them. I would choose St. Therese again.

December 31, 2013

By notsatisfied

Not a safe place. Often times one nurse is caring for fifty residents. They only staff appropriately when the health department comes in once a year. Rude management.

Services and Amenities of Saint Theresa

About Saint Theresa

Saint Theresa is a senior living provider in Minneapolis, Minnesota that offers residents Independent Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Saint Theresa for more details on services and rates.

Map of Saint Theresa