White Pine Advanced Assisted Living & Memory Care of Mendota Heights

745 South Plaza Drive, Mendota Heights, MN 55120
White Pine Advanced Assisted Living & Memory Care of Mendota Heights (800) 385-2527

Reviews of White Pine Advanced Assisted Living & Memory Care of Mendota Heights

Assisted Living Reviews for White Pine Advanced Assisted Living & Memory Care of Mendota Heights

April 09, 2014

By Sherri7

My mother's only been at White Pine for three months now. She's 95. Our main reason for moving her was that the place she was at was very expensive. White Pine supplies everything. The only thing that we have had to buy so far are batteries for her hearing aid. They even have a nurse, a physician's assistant who comes every week, and a doctor who comes every month. The staff all seem friendly, and there seem to be several of them around. There's always somebody there. It's new, so her room is nice. Nobody has lived in it before. I haven't tried the food, but I watched her eat it. And it always smells really good. It's not gourmet, but it's pretty well-balanced just regular food. They play bingo, they have sing-alongs, and they usually have a schedule of activities. But they don't do anything too strenuous. My mother barely recognizes me, but she doesn't need a walker yet. I think they do a perfectly good job. I'm sure that each and every one of them is trying their best to do their job. They're not outside smoking cigarettes and over in the corner drinking coffee. They're there with the people and talking to them and interacting with them. I think they're really good. I'm quite happy with them.

November 21, 2011

By not recommended

My Mom lived at White Pines in Fridley for a short time (a month) and I would never recommend anyone placing a family member there. The tour was very good, but after she was all moved in, we found they had lied about alot of things . There was "no chef", the meals were prepared by the aides, mostly frozen TV dinners or pizza, the staff were very ill-prepared to deal with health issues, the management at this place was absolutely horrible! There was only one nurse who was mostly unavailable. They were short-staffed every day and expected a family member to be there 24 hours a day. It was very expensive for the accommodations. I would give them a POOR rating.

Costs for White Pine Advanced Assisted Living & Memory Care of Mendota Heights

Photos of White Pine Advanced Assisted Living & Memory Care of Mendota Heights

Services and Amenities of White Pine Advanced Assisted Living & Memory Care of Mendota Heights

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: No Pets Allowed.

About White Pine Advanced Assisted Living & Memory Care of Mendota Heights

Mendota Heights White Pine Senior Living is located off of Highway 110 & Dodd Road in Mendota Heights Minnesota.Mendota Heights White Pine Senior Living is located off of Highway 110 & Dodd Road in Mendota Heights Minnesota.

We offer beautiful senior housing, personalized assistance, supportive services and compassionate senior care in a professionally managed, carefully designed community setting. It's the perfect alternative for seniors who can no longer live on their own at home, yet do not want to have to move into a nursing home.

Providing senior living service with passion

We pride ourself in providing the highest quality care at the most affordable price around. We treat everyone living in our home and our guests with a caring compassion that defines us.

We're serving the growing needs of the aging population who want to maintain as much independence as possible but may need some help with care. Choose an assisted living and memory care that strives to provide care until end of life.

We are able to do all this and still offer some of the most affordable senior housing and care around.

A unique homelike setting that offers advanced assisted living and memory care services. White Pine Advanced Assisted Living and Memory Care at Mendota Heights is both affordable and a great option for those that do not want to move into a nursing home.

Map of White Pine Advanced Assisted Living & Memory Care of Mendota Heights