Ecumen Seasons at Maplewood

Reviews of Ecumen Seasons at Maplewood

Assisted Living Reviews for Ecumen Seasons at Maplewood

August 31, 2015

By Dianne30

Ecumen Seasons at Maplewood is very nice. They have everything my parents wanted, but they just didn't go. The facility was very nice. The staff explained everything and showed us around. We saw one room. It was very nice, but it was too small for them; that's why we didn't continue on. The dining room was very nice. They offered different packages, which was very nice as well.

November 20, 2013

My mother is comfortable with Ecumen Seasons. It is home like. The staff and the nursing assistants are wonderful. They are friendly, outgoing and lovely people. When you walk in there, they know your name and remember you for who you are. They have a lovely dining facility. They have a great room that you feel comfortable in and you feel at home. They have movie theater and church services. They have exercise room. They have an enhanced assisted living, which is superb.

November 27, 2012

By ilovemygranny

I really am happy that my grandmother is in a place where she is being taken care of and I honestly feel like the staff does a great job of making her feel like she is at home, even though it is not home. All of the staff is extremely friendly and willing to help if you have any questions for them. Also, my grandmother loves the food that is prepared for her, unlike when she is in the hospital, it is a battle to get her to eat. Another bonus of this facility is that it is extremely clean and my grandmother has her own room. My overall experience has been only positive things to say, let alone my grandmother feels the same way. I would tell and recommend to any family that you can trust your loved ones with Seasons at Maplewood. If I could give Seasons at Maplewood six stars, they deserve it.

November 15, 2012

By Linda25

My mom was still living in her own home and she didn't want to go into a nursing home. A lot of the assisted living buildings that have been around for many, many years, although they've been remodeled still have a real nursing home feel for them. But Seasons at Maplewood did not have that. In my opinion, they know what people want. The Ecumen building is only two years old, but it was hand-in-hand with another Ecumen building that was 25 years old. The staff seem great and I have not felt uncomfortable with anyone, from the chef, nurse, wait staff, and the concierge that's there from 8:00 in the morning till 8:00 at night. The main one, Lynn, she wears many hats and she's friendly. Everybody that works there seems to enjoy their jobs. My mother's room is huge. A 2-bedroom/2-bathroom apartment. It's over 900 square feet. I love their food. I've eaten their many times with her. Their price is not that bad, and anytime I want to eat with her, I just go on buy a ticket. And I have not had one bad meal yet, although my mom has had one.

Photos of Ecumen Seasons at Maplewood

Services and Amenities of Ecumen Seasons at Maplewood

About Ecumen Seasons at Maplewood

Maplewood Senior Living Redefined

Connection. Community. Family. Home.  Welcome to Ecumen, the most innovative leader of senior housing and services, empowering individuals to live richer and fuller lives.  Ecumen Seasons of Maplewood is one of our newest communities, opening in 2010.

A Prime Location in the East Metro.  Close to parks, shopping, and other community amenities:

• Maplewood Nature Center
  • Walking trails, lakes and wetlands
  • Ramsey County Library and cafe
  • Maplewood Mall
  • Healtheast St. John's Medical Center
  • Manitou Ridge and Silver Lake Golf Courses

All residents have full access to Ecumen Seasons of Maplewood's many community amenities:

• Café and refreshment bar;
  • restaurant-style dining areas
  • Spa with beauty salon and barber
  • Centers for wellness, fitness and physical therapy
  • An array of enriching, fun community programming: movie theater, art studio
  • Basic cable television service
  • Heated underground parking

It's All Included.

•      One meal daily and flexible dining options
  •      A private balcony or patio on select units
  •      Weekly housekeeping
  •      All utilities (heat, electric, air conditioning, water, trash pick-up)
  •      Social, recreational and fitness programs
  •      24-hour emergency call service and 24-hour staff on-site
  •      Washer and dryer in each apartment home

Map of Ecumen Seasons at Maplewood