Ecumen Lakeview Commons

Reviews of Ecumen Lakeview Commons

Assisted Living Reviews for Ecumen Lakeview Commons

September 30, 2014

By Robert94923150

Ecumen Lakeview Commons is a really nice facility. I like that they have a therapy dog. The dog greets the residents and gets them to activities, and for me that was really cool. They also have a big aviary. They have lots of activities. The staff were really super nice and very accommodating on the tour that we had. They have nice grounds, and the rooms were really neat. My husband says he can't wait to be old, because he wanted to live in the facility.

September 26, 2014

We settled Mom at Ecumen Lakeview Commons. We like the quality of care that they have. The way they manage their business, the number of qualified staff, with 24/7 nurses, the communication -- they were phenomenal. They were able to fit my mother's needs, and it's more than what I could have hoped for.

June 20, 2014

By mariede

My mom moved in here a couple weeks ago and she loves it, and so do I! The apartment is homey, food is well prepared, and the place is very clean and fresh. There are lots of activities going on all day. The staff are all attentive and kind. I am surprised there aren't any additional 5 star reviews for this place!

November 15, 2012

By Linda25

The rooms in Lakeview Commons are a little smaller. The biggest apartment they have is a 1-bedroom, a combination of kitchen & living room, and a bathroom. That would have been too small for my mom and she would have felt like she was in a nursing home.

About Ecumen Lakeview Commons

Ecumen Lakeview Commons is a senior living provider in Maplewood, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Ecumen Lakeview Commons for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ecumen Lakeview Commons