Primrose Retirement Community of Mankato

Primrose Retirement Community of Mankato (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Primrose Retirement Community of Mankato

Assisted Living Reviews for Primrose Retirement Community of Mankato

October 27, 2014

We went to Primrose. It seemed nice enough. It seemed OK, but it wasn't a fit for what my mother-in-law needs. The apartment was OK. She just didn't like it. It didn't seem spacious. It just wasn't appealing. I didn't see much of any activities. I didn't see residents. Other than the person who was giving us a tour, I don't think I saw much activities and that was one of the negative things too.

April 11, 2014

By Cristen

My mother is at Primrose of Mankato now. I like this one the best because of their friendliness and caring attitude. I also felt that this place is a better option for her. The rooms are good size for a lower price. The staff is very good. I feel really comfortable with them. They have cards, crafts, movie nights, social or happy hours, book clubs, and they also organize outings for the groups. Also with regard to the food, my mother says the food is very good.

Photos of Primrose Retirement Community of Mankato

Services and Amenities of Primrose Retirement Community of Mankato

• Minimum Age: Yes
  • Pets: Yes

About Primrose Retirement Community of Mankato

Primrose is committed to providing a happy, healthy environment for our residents. Assisted living is designed for seniors who want the privacy of an apartment with the security of professional care and service. Every resident at Primrose has a plan of care designed specifically for them and for their unique needs - and a professional nursing staff dedicated to their good health. No matter your choice, you'll feel right at home if you come visit, and you'll soon see why, at Primrose, we say "This Is Living!"

Map of Primrose Retirement Community of Mankato