Primrose Retirement Community of Mankato

Reviews of Primrose Retirement Community of Mankato

Assisted Living Reviews for Primrose Retirement Community of Mankato

April 11, 2014

By Cristen

My mother is at Primrose of Mankato now. I like this one the best because of their friendliness and caring attitude. I also felt that this place is a better option for her. The rooms are good size for a lower price. The staff is very good. I feel really comfortable with them. They have cards, crafts, movie nights, social or happy hours, book clubs, and they also organize outings for the groups. Also with regard to the food, my mother says the food is very good.

Photos of Primrose Retirement Community of Mankato

About Primrose Retirement Community of Mankato

Primrose is committed to providing a happy, healthy environment for our residents. Assisted living is designed for seniors who want the privacy of an apartment with the security of professional care and service. Every resident at Primrose has a plan of care designed specifically for them and for their unique needs - and a professional nursing staff dedicated to their good health. No matter your choice, you'll feel right at home if you come visit, and you'll soon see why, at Primrose, we say "This Is Living!"

Map of Primrose Retirement Community of Mankato