Ecumen Pathstone Living Mankato, MN

Assisted Living Reviews for Ecumen Pathstone Living

Nursing Home Reviews for Ecumen Pathstone Living

June 05, 2011

By WillowScha

Friend or relative of resident

I believe my Great Grandma Helen received above average care when living in Pathstone facility. She had her own room and the staff was extremely caring, responding well to her needs. The facility was just recently redone, so it is quite tasteful and upon walking in. It does not even resemble a nursing home. There is a cafe in the front, along with some nice lounging areas and large bird cages. While she was living there, we would eat dinner with her on occasion and I would have to say I was very impressed with the food. I also would participate in dance performances there back when I went to a dance studio in the area. Entertainment is provided for the residents on a regular basis. Overall, a great senior care facility.

About Ecumen Pathstone Living

Ecumen Pathstone Living is a senior living provider in Mankato, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Ecumen Pathstone Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ecumen Pathstone Living