Laurels Edge Assisted Living & Laurel Street Memory Care

77 Stadium Road, Mankato, MN 56001
Laurels Edge Assisted Living & Laurel Street Memory Care (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Laurels Edge Assisted Living & Laurel Street Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Laurels Edge Assisted Living & Laurel Street Memory Care

October 27, 2014

We went to Laurels Edge. It was a nice facility. People were friendly. We saw a couple of residents and they were very friendly. The room that we looked at was spacious. In terms of activities, they were pretty good. Their dining area looked OK.

October 29, 2012

By kalbow2

The staff were nice and helpful. One staff member was reading to my aunt when we showed up unannounced. The facility had amenities like a hair saloon and offered manicures to residents as well. My aunt thoroughly enjoyed both of these! Family were allowed to join residents for meals and most residents were allowed to eat meals brought in by friends and family. When my aunt passed the staff allowed family to stay with her though the end and were positive and helpful. The facility was clean and welcoming. Although we visited in December there was no snow and we could see that the grounds and parking lots were well maintained. The facility allowed my aunt several of her peronal items or favored items from home. Items that helped her get up by herself or that reminded her of home. She was also able to get cable in her room which she was greatful for - she was mostly wheelchair bound and enjoyed watching tv in her room just as she had when she lived at home.

February 23, 2012

By SomeonesGranddaughter

I visited my grandma here about twice a month. I would eat lunch here and stay for afternoon activities. My grandma complained about the menu being too repetitive, but when I visited I saw some variety. The food was good most of the time. The certified nursing assistants seemed knowledgeable about what they were doing. My grandma did not have many needs except help with pills. One of the best staff members was the activities director. She planned regular outings and had a nice variety of activities for the residents to be involved with. She would plan outings to the local theater and have musical groups come in and perform. The facility is nice, but a little dated. The facility seems to be about ten years old. The facility was helpful when it came to fixing random issues my grandma would have. Overall I would recommend this place. My grandma felt a sense of belonging here.

Services and Amenities of Laurels Edge Assisted Living & Laurel Street Memory Care

About Laurels Edge Assisted Living & Laurel Street Memory Care

Laurels Edge Assisted Living & Laurel Street Memory Care is a senior living provider in Mankato, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Laurels Edge Assisted Living & Laurel Street Memory Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Laurels Edge Assisted Living & Laurel Street Memory Care