The Fountains at Hosanna

Reviews of The Fountains at Hosanna

Assisted Living Reviews for The Fountains at Hosanna

November 22, 2014

By Brenda97186050

My mother likes The Fountains at Hosanna; it’s very modern looking, it is new, and it is up to date. It’s just had a nice feel to it, and it seems fine; she likes it. She just has like a little one bedroom; it’s like a little apartment. I am very satisfied right now at the level she is at, she likes to play cards, she goes for the arts, and she likes to go to the theater.

May 13, 2013

I passed by The Fountains a lot of times so I decided to drop by. There were a lot of community type rooms and a dining hall. The residents chose if they wanted their meals served at the dining hall instead of their rooms. I saw the one bedroom apartments and they were nice. However, the lady who showed me around was busy with another client and she did not seem to know so much. So it was kind of an unproductive visit.

About The Fountains at Hosanna

The Fountains at Hosanna is a senior living provider in Lakeville, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Fountains at Hosanna for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Fountains at Hosanna