Woodlyn Heights Healthcare Center

Reviews of Woodlyn Heights Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Woodlyn Heights Healthcare Center

December 28, 2016

By Tom from South St Paul

I’ve been in several places for transitional care and I wish I would have found this place first. I had a 10 out of 10 on my back pain and other places couldn’t manage it. I give Woodlyn Heights two thumbs up! The aides are super, the nurses and doctors are great. I get treated here with dignity and respect. Two thumbs up all the way!

November 30, 2015

By UNIMPRESSED1

call lights typically take 1/2hr to be answered. I don't know many people who can hold it that long. If you didn't have a problem staying dry before you will at this place. We saw patients left exposed without clothing on. Not a place to leave your loved ones.

June 11, 2015

My mother-in-law is at Woodlyn Heights. It is very clean. The people that work there are very nice, but they just do not have enough people on staff like most nursing homes. They need to have more people on staff, but as far as what I have seen, they do better than most others. She is in a private room, and the space is great. The food is really good, and their dining facility is very nice. They have bingo and crafts.

May 30, 2014

By Jami4

I think Woodlyn Heights Healthcare Center is average. My mother-in-law is now there. They have bingo, movies, and social things. The staff is fine and very pleasant. Her room is just like a typical nursing home room; it is just a bed. There is usually a shared bathroom. Overall, what I like most about this facility is its location.

Services and Amenities of Woodlyn Heights Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Woodlyn Heights Healthcare Center

Woodlyn Heights Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Woodlyn Heights Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Woodlyn Heights Healthcare Center