Clara House

1 Review Write a review

Assisted Living Reviews for Clara House

December 20, 2015

By P.K

Both of my parents ended up going into the Clara House, and things are going really well. The people are very friendly, very helpful, and very accommodating. They're in the assisted living, although my father is independent. They do my mother's pills, and they have meals together, but my father does his own medication and all, and so we're charged accordingly. It's a set price for her room and her assistance, and when somebody else comes in, we just pay for the meals, so that's worked out well. There are plenty of meals, and they have snacks every afternoon at 3:00, which lets them try different things. Sometimes it might just be coffee. Sometimes there's bingo, and I know they made a little snowman craft. They're both, especially my dad, very happy with it. The only drawback for my father is he is still driving, so they have a place for him to park his car, but they don't have a garage. In Minnesota in the winter, they must have a garage, so that's probably the only reason that it's not five stars.

Services and Amenities of Clara House

About Clara House

Clara House is a senior living provider in Harmony, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Clara House for more details on services and rates.

Map of Clara House