Birchwood Arbors

Reviews of Birchwood Arbors

Assisted Living Reviews for Birchwood Arbors

June 22, 2012

By ww47

I had a great experience with this facility. The staff was great and very helpful and polite. As we walked in we were greeted with a smile and offered any assistance. I was then helped to find our family member and never seemed like we were intruding and budging in. As we talked we were offered chairs and water. The food there was great. I have NEVER been to a place with such good staff. I was and still am very impressed with this place and it is number one on my list is the time comes for me to be there. I have toured and had family in other homes and they were not nearly as good as this one. It is highly recommended on my list and the only place that I will go in the near area. The room we were in had a nice flat screen HDTV with directv. There were a few chairs for visiters and a nice bathroom. I liked these rooms a lot better than others that I have been to. They were more roomy and comfortable.

About Birchwood Arbors

Birchwood Arbors is a senior living provider in Forest Lake, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Birchwood Arbors for more details on services and rates.

Map of Birchwood Arbors