The Colony

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

431 Prairie Center Drive, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
The Colony (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Colony

Assisted Living Reviews for The Colony

June 13, 2013

By Milly1

My children chose The Colony at Eden Prairie for me because it's new and they have an elderly waiver. I got a two-bedroom apartment with two bath. It is spacious and lovely. The staff here are wonderful. The food is pretty good. The dining room is very nice. They have a few activities, but it's hard to break in for somebody who is new to the facility like me. I'm satisfied here, but not happy.

June 13, 2012

By Alice2

My husband stays in this nursing home. I decided to bring him here because its the cleanest of all that I've seen. The building is pleasant, it has patios with grass all around and the surrounding is very nice. He stays in a room where there's a bed, a big table, chair, a sink and a bathroom. I can see that the care given by the personnel is just adequate. However, to provide better service, this nursing home should add more trained nurses. In addition, they should also pay more attention to their residents.

Nursing Home Reviews for The Colony

Services and Amenities of The Colony

• Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2017

About The Colony

The Colony is a senior living provider in Eden Prairie, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. Contact The Colony for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Colony