Blaine White Pine Senior Living - Memory Care

Blaine White Pine Senior Living - Memory Care (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Blaine White Pine Senior Living - Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Blaine White Pine Senior Living - Memory Care

March 31, 2015

My mother stayed at White Pine Senior Living for four weeks. We chose it because of its location and because its price is fair. The facility was 3-1/2 to 4 years old, so it was still very new and very lovely. My mother enjoyed the food there. The staff was very friendly and very accommodating. My mother had a beautiful one-bedroom with a walk-through closet and a very spacious bathroom. The activities director had planned activities for their residents after their noon meal.

Memory Care Reviews for Blaine White Pine Senior Living - Memory Care

July 29, 2014

By Tracey3

We kept mother at White Pine Assisted Living, where it turned out to be a really good thing. If the caregivers needed the nurses on call, they were over there and they would help her with anything that she needed. They were spot on. They checked on them every 2 hours. They always found out the answer within a certain time frame. Overall, they included her and they made her family. She broke her hip out there going on a walk, and they were right there. They found her within just a few minutes, and called the ambulance off to the hospital she wanted. It smelled of chocolate chips cookies and coffee, and it was a beautiful place. She was in assisted living in her own apartment that had her own washer and dryer and kitchen, so it's real nice.

June 23, 2014

My father is at Blaine White Pines. What I mainly don’t like about this facility is that they change staff a lot. Their rooms are fine, and they are adequate for what the residents need. My father does complain that some of the meals aren’t adequate, but I know they have been improving. The only activity my father attends is bingo.

November 20, 2013

We?re very satisfied with White Pine. My mom in law has a very nice one-bedroom apartment with a kitchen, washer and dryer and a large bathroom. It?s got a lot of windows and it?s very comfortable. She?s very happy with the meals. They have activities; they had Oktoberfest dinner for family and guests.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 4
  • Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Blaine White Pine Senior Living - Memory Care

Welcome to Blaine White Pine, a memory care community!

We promise to offer the highest quality of care at the most affordable price. At Blaine White Pine, we make memory care and respite care easy to understand.

Map of Blaine White Pine Senior Living - Memory Care