Augustana Care Health Care and Rehabilitation Center of Apple Valley

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Nursing Homes

14650 Garret Avenue, Apple Valley, MN 55124
Augustana Care Health Care and Rehabilitation Center of Apple Valley (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Augustana Care Health Care and Rehabilitation Center of Apple Valley

Assisted Living Reviews for Augustana Care Health Care and Rehabilitation Center of Apple Valley

Independent Living Reviews for Augustana Care Health Care and Rehabilitation Center of Apple Valley

Nursing Home Reviews for Augustana Care Health Care and Rehabilitation Center of Apple Valley

June 29, 2012

By KathAttack

I thought Augustana was a very nice facility, and the people seemed kind, but understaffed. Whenever someone was called for it seemed to take a long time for someone to come. The staff didn't seem extremely qualified, and they weren't much for intelligent conversation. One really big issue that I didn't like was that my grandma was only being bathed every couple of days, as she was a very clean woman all of her life. However, she always had very nice things to say about the people that were taking care of her, and even had us bring them gifts once in a while, although I think that was more so they would take better care of her. :) The food was also terrible, and my grandma liked to eat a lot, so we brought her food sometimes, which was allowed. Overall, as a nursing facility I feel it was up to standard, not like you see on Inside Edition or whatever, but I think it could be run a little classier, especially with the personal hygiene issue.

Thank you for your review and for bringing these issues to our attention. We greatly appreciate your feedback, as hygiene is an important priority for us and everyone on staff. –Dave S., Administrator

Photos of Augustana Care Health Care and Rehabilitation Center of Apple Valley

Services and Amenities of Augustana Care Health Care and Rehabilitation Center of Apple Valley

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Augustana Care Health Care and Rehabilitation Center of Apple Valley

Augustana Care’s skilled nursing care is based on our belief that mind, body and spirit are intricately connected. Therapeutic recreation, spiritual care and life-enriching activities are an integral part of life here, along with twenty-four-hour care provided by licensed nurses.

The Augustana Care team works with residents and family members to create and coordinate effective care plans, answer questions and maintain frequent communication. Our goal is to provide the greatest comfort and quality of life possible for every resident.

Map of Augustana Care Health Care and Rehabilitation Center of Apple Valley