Personal Care Senior Living

525 Cutter Street, Anoka, MN 55303
Personal Care Senior Living (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 79 days

New Community- Move-In Special - $500 Off the First 3 Months Rent!

Reviews of Personal Care Senior Living

Questions about Personal Care Senior Living

What transportation services does Personal Care Senior Living offer to assisted living residents?

We offer free transportation to and from appointments. As well as transportation for activies such as the Minnesota State Fair, Farm Visits, Pumpkin Patch, Christmas Light viewing, ect.

What makes the chef or dining program at Personal Care Senior Living exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Hello, I am Jeannie Sullivan and my passion in life is cooking! I've been cooking professionally for over 30 years. I love to try new recipes, be creative by coming up with my own recipes and of course there is always the coveted family recipes! It's just really fun to be creative in the kitchen. I create my own menu's each week that are tailored to what our residents request and what is in season. No two weeks are the same in my kitchen! I love to make people happy with good food that is well presented. Be sure to stop in and ask about my 'Dill Pickle Soup'!

What safety features or security measures does Personal Care Senior Living offer to assisted living residents?

24/7 Secured Facility. Our Memory care wing is also secured with a Wander Guard in place.

How does Personal Care Senior Living keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Our house manager and nurse's doors are always open! We also send out monthly emails, keep our Facebook active.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Personal Care Senior Living during daytime and nighttime hours?

1 to 9 in Assisted living and 1 to 7 in Memory care. Of course we staff based on care level so if the need should be there we are able to staff more.

What safety features or security measures does Personal Care Senior Living provide to protect residents who wander?

We have a Wander Guard in place, as well as a locked Memory Care wing. Our building is also secured 24/7, including the front door at all times.

Costs for Personal Care Senior Living

Photos of Personal Care Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Personal Care Senior Living

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1500

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Personal Care Senior Living

We proudly offer the highest personal care service to all of our residents with plenty of 1:1 attention. Our employees continue to set the bar high in regard to our levels of care and compassion. We continuously evaluate our policies and procedures in order to provide better care and better service. We know that our time and attention results in better health and well-being for our residents.

With 32 apartments and one level, we offer a smaller, family-like environment. Our menu is filled with truly delicious entrees.

Map of Personal Care Senior Living