Arbor Oaks of Andover

Arbor Oaks of Andover (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Arbor Oaks of Andover

Assisted Living Reviews for Arbor Oaks of Andover

May 20, 2014

Arbor Oaks looks really nice, and it's really open and big. I like the openness that they had. There is a big area for them to sit in and lounge near to their eating area. The hallways were big for people to pass and get through. The rooms were decent. It's a newer facility. You could go upstairs in the elevators. They had eating areas that you could come in. They had lots of games that they did with them. The dining room was very nice. I like that the rooms had a built-in shower bench, and it's very personal. The staff was really good.

December 18, 2013

By Cathy35

We put mom at Arbor Oaks Senior Living, but right now she is at home. The facility is brand new and she was the first person to be staying in that room. The rooms are very nice. We also choose this place because it was the nicest looking facility. She is in their memory care facility and it such good security that they couldn’t come and go outside. They have their own area; their own dining room, their own kitchen area, and TV room. It's very, very nicely decorated and rich looking. It's very nice. They do have activities including bingo. I sat in with the meals and it was kind of weird. They have smaller meals with supper and bigger meals for lunch.

November 25, 2013

By Marlene7

Arbor Oaks had only been opened for two weeks when we went there. It was very fancy. They have nice chandeliers and marble floors in the entrance way. It was a brand new facility. It was a large facility. They even have a chef that prepares the meals for their residents. It looked like they were going to be a nice place for people to live in. They did an assessment on my mom and determined that they didn't have the staff hired yet to facilitate taking care of her, so more or less, they rejected her. They did have a memory care but it wasn't up and running at that time. They had 17 apartments filled already and they said in a week, they would have 30 more. In other words, they have people moving in there left and right, so I can't imagine they would not be hiring staff. Regarding their rooms, Arbor Oaks was another facility where my mom would have had her own little kitchen and I really didn't want that for her. It was because she was not good about cleaning her refrigerator and throwing old food away. Also the room that they were going to give her was down the hall from the lunch room and even though she has a scooter that she could use, but with her mind kind of deteriorating, we didn't know if she would remember how to get down the hallway to the lunch room. So that makes us worry.

About Arbor Oaks of Andover

Arbor Oaks of Andover is a senior living provider in Andover, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Arbor Oaks of Andover for more details on services and rates.

Map of Arbor Oaks of Andover