Superior Woods Healthcare Center

Reviews of Superior Woods Healthcare Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Superior Woods Healthcare Center

October 11, 2013

By Joan34

The assisted living side of Superior Woods was very nice and clean. I think they had 18 people there. They did have some openings but my brother handled the financial stuff. The dining area was nice, neat, and clean and the menus looked good. They do their activities there and it was roomy enough because they had few residents.

July 27, 2012

By kshamrock20

The Superior Woods Healthcare Center is located in the nicer part of Ypsilanti, MI. When I was first told that I should visit a friend there, I was worried about the area. There are some parts of Ypsilanti that aren't safe, but Superior Woods is located near Eastern Michigan University and is in a nicer part of the city. I thought the facility was about average. It wasn't spectacular, but it seemed to provide comfort and good care for the residents. Most of the residents that I saw seemed to need quite a bit of assistance. The staff appeared very patient and they worked hard. This facility won't awe you with its beauty, but it looks like a solid home that is reliable and well run. It definitely didn't feel like it was located in Ypsilanti. The residents seemed content there and I didn't see any major issues or events take place during my visit.

Nursing Home Reviews for Superior Woods Healthcare Center

About Superior Woods Healthcare Center

Superior Woods Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Ypsilanti, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Superior Woods Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Superior Woods Healthcare Center