Vista Springs Wyoming

Reviews of Vista Springs Wyoming

Assisted Living Reviews for Vista Springs Wyoming

December 26, 2016

By Doyourresearchonstafflongevity

Turnover at this location is troublesome. The director has turned over, the assistant also, many nurses and the chef recently left and they don't have adequate replacements in place. The staff is nice who are there I just think they need more consistency for the residents. Meals have been over an hour late and are not good dietary meals (we believe it is affecting my Fathers sugar levels as he is diabetic.) All of this turnover and they raised the rent several hundred dollars last month. This is not a post in response to the rent - this is a post to inform of the turnover and inquire if you are considering this location. They do a lot of activities for the residents as suggested in their brochures, but not sure of the quality of care that is going on for the considerable cost of living here.

November 21, 2016

By Kristen451205

Vista Springs have fantastic people. They are passionate about the welfare of aging people. Their food is fantastic, and they are flexible in pricing. Their place has a lot of windows. It is very bright and sunny. Their hallways looked like the outdoor of a condo. They have their hallways looking like a small community. They have a very active activity group, and they have events everyday. They have a shuttle bus that gets them out every week so they can live their lives to the highest quality. We find it fantastic. We are super happy. Both of my parents moved there. The staff is fantastic. I personally choose to live there myself.

December 17, 2014

We have my mother in Vista Springs. It is a caring facility. The staff is very caring. They are very attentive. The place is very clean. The food is very good. We had a Christmas thing on Monday night, and the food was wonderful. My mother is content at this place. She is doing a lot of stuff with them.

August 06, 2014

By Familyperspective

I would like to read more comments from families. Vista Springs is lovely to tour, but it been very slow to respond to family inquiries, even when we conveyed serious interest. I mailed in a significant deposit a month ago and never received confirmation. Not a word from them since then. What will communication be like if my parent moves in to this facility? These intangibles are very important.

March 27, 2014

By Lynda11

Mom has been living at Vista Spring for about four years now. The staff is very well trained and very kind. It’s a small community, just about 40 rooms. They also offer lots of activities, about four or five activities every day. They have a bus that takes people to outings. So the facility is very, very nice. The staff are very personable and very caring and really spent time with each resident and their family members. I would totally recommend them to anybody.

October 05, 2013

Vista Springs is our choice of facility for my mother. It's the best one we saw actually. I like that it's new and clean. My mom has been there since last week Friday. The staff seems helpful. My mom has an apartment that has a bedroom, a bathroom and a living room. I haven't eaten there but the food looks fine.

Photos of Vista Springs Wyoming

About Vista Springs Wyoming

We want to make a difference in the care industry, creating communities that allow members to enjoy the highest standard of living and care in a unique environment that is full of life. We want to be recognized for being the best-in-class provider of housing, care and health services.

Map of Vista Springs Wyoming