Four Seasons Nursing Center of Westland

Reviews of Four Seasons Nursing Center of Westland

Nursing Home Reviews for Four Seasons Nursing Center of Westland

November 29, 2013

By AngelWings2013

I found myself in a dire placement issue regarding my father who's suffering the later stages of Vascular Dementia. After being told by two different people affiliated with the Four Seasons, one of them being a women working in the admitting office, to "bring your father to the Four Seasons. We will find a bed for him." I've been trying for almost a week now, along with the discharge dept at Botsford Hospital in Farmington. Between Botsford and I, we can't get ONE SINGLE call returned, more importantly a STRAIGHT FORWARD ANSWER! The ONLY way any information is obtained has been by having to call the Four Seasons every other hour, or going to other people in charge. Which has still done absolutely nothing. The Wednesday before Thanksgiving, I was flat out lied to by one of the office staff in the admitting department at the Four Seasons. I was being told that she STILL hasn't received 'referral' paperwork from the hospital, that she's been calling all week, she can't get anyone at Botsford on the phone, etc., Come to find out later that day, admitting had in FACT received my father's paperwork and the discharge dept of Botsford was told by this 'woman' in the Four Seasons admitting office, that she "will go over this referral and let you know just as soon as we find which area of our facility he can be placed in. I'll get back to you by the end of the day." She DID NOT get back to ANYONE, in FACT when Botsford had waited long enough for this return call, they called back only to find out that she LEFT work early without letting me, or Botsford Hospital know she wouldn't be in the office past 3pm that day. My family's Thanksgiving day was spent during visiting hours in the geriatric psych unit at Botsford Hospital. Which at the rate my father's health is declining, this Thanksgiving Day that has just passed, will more than likely be his last. Today is now Friday and the Four Seasons STILL has no answers! The social worker at Botsford and I are now avidly looking for other options for placement. I've needed to apologize to people at Botsford Hospital because I took my frustrations out on them, since the people at Four Seasons was placing the blame of work not getting done on the hospital. Finding out that I was being continuously lied to by staff at the Four Seasons, obviously because they didn't want to be bothered with this situation and wanted to get home early to start their holiday, is not only disturbing but utterly disgusting! I was told by these 'people' where my father could be placed to get him out of the hospital and when I did EXACTLY what I needed to do....the only thing the Four Seasons has done is lie to my family, the people at Botsford Hospital and RUIN what could have been a decent holiday with my father. There is a court order that had been placed, Monday morning, November 25, 2013 for me to be able to have my father discharged and placed into a nursing facility and I was given seven days to do this. After court Monday morning, I was at the Four Seasons by 1pm that day...as I'm in this dire situation, I spent more time listening to the other 'woman' in admitting threatening that she's getting ready to '...walk out the front door...the other woman whose supposed to be here today isn't. I've got all this work to get done and I'm sick of this place. I have family coming into town and things I need to get done. Today might be my last day at this place if I don't get up and walk out now." REALLY? Is this something a person in my position NEEDS to listen to? After that waste of time all she did was pass me on to someone else. She was 'too busy'. Which has been the case in her not returning a SINGLE CALL that I had made to her. So that was 30 mins that was completely wasted, just as this entire week has been. Unfortunately, SHE was one of the two people who told me the Four Seasons could place my father. I will NEVER recommend ANYONE do business with this facility. Unless they've got ample time to waste. The only impression I'm being left with regarding the Four Seasons is...they're hoping that myself and the people at Botsford Hospital will go away. Which is what we're trying to do now. The Four Seasons Nursing Center's lack of compassion or even the ability to speak the truth, leaves me questioning anything and everything about this place. It's too bad that it's now Friday at almost 5:30pm and almost a week has been wasted on this place! I now have very limited time to find another facility. I have one person to THANK for their help this past week, and it DEFINITELY IS NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON AT THE FOUR SEASONS! It's the woman who I've been working with at Botsford Hospital. If I had her permission at the moment, I would include her name, because she has went over and beyond helping me...right down to staying an hour past her work hour Wednesday night in hopes of getting my father placed before the holiday. IF my father is placed at the Four Seasons, it will only be because I have NO other options before December 2nd. But it is a GUARANTEE that while he's there (IF HE'S THERE) that I will be avidly looking for another nursing center for him to go to...ASAP! I have nothing good to post a review on about this place, and I have nothing good to say to anyone I speak to as I'm searching the internet and making countless phone calls trying to find my father a home. Every single person I come in contact with, regarding this problem is being told EXACTLY what the Four Seasons has done for me and my family...which is absolutely nothing with the exception of extreme frustration, a serious headache, anxiety and a ruined holiday that my family can never get back!

Services and Amenities of Four Seasons Nursing Center of Westland

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2019

About Four Seasons Nursing Center of Westland

Four Seasons Nursing Center of Westland is a senior living provider in Westland, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Four Seasons Nursing Center of Westland for more details on services and rates.

Map of Four Seasons Nursing Center of Westland