Regent Street Senior Living

Reviews of Regent Street Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Regent Street Senior Living

November 30, 2016

By 55

I visited today for open house and this business seems staged up with smiles. Spooky feelings.

May 12, 2016

By Micki3

My husband moved into Regent Street last September. I didn't know that they had a change of ownership, and the transition did not go well, but they cleaned up their and are doing a little better now. He has what he needs there because he has his own bathroom with shower and can control his own heat and air conditioning. The food is good. The care was very poor but better now that they've hired new people and there's a new director; things are running much smoother. They staff that they have now is very caring.

February 23, 2016

By Jacque4

The rooms, dining area, and atmosphere were nice. They take care of the residents. The rooms had a living room, a kitchen, and all that stuff. The setup was nice, but I was looking for more of a homey, apartment-style place.

June 20, 2012

By kshamrock20

The American House Regent Street assisted living facility in West Bloomfield is a top of the line care establishment. It's located in a very nice neighborhood, clean and safe. I used to visit assisted living homes when I was a cub scout a long time ago. Now, as a Cub Scout leader, I wanted to continue this tradition, so we visited this American House location. The staff worked with the kids in helping them find productive things to do. The staff was very generous with their time and they seemed to take great care of the residents. We had a meal with the residents and the food was pretty decent. I would say it was on par with something you would eat at a school cafeteria. The kids didn't complain. The greatest attribute this place has is its appearance. It's definitely not a cheap place to live. It's a beautiful building and sits in a serene location, not located next to loud major roads.

Dear kshamrock20,

How wonderful that your time as a Cub Scout left such an impression on you that you are again visiting assisted living homes and sharing the experience with your Cub Scout pack! Our residents always love visiting with the kids and interacting with them.

We're glad you recognize the beauty at American House Regent Street and appreciate the exemplary staff we have. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback. Please feel free to stop by anytime - my door is always open!

Sincerely,

Diane Ackerman

Executive Director

248-683-1010

May 15, 2012

By mherr1

I felt as though the building and grounds were very well kept. I especially liked that the building was not very vacant. Where my grandmother is right now is very vacant and she becomes very lonely. It is reassuring to me to know that there would be a lot of people around her for her to talk to so I wouldn't have to worry about her becoming lonely and therefore depressed.

Dear mherr1,

One of our top priorities is making sure our residents have plenty of meaningful and engaging activities and opportunities to socialize "”so we are glad you feel reassured your grandmother would not be lonely here. We are sure she would make fast friends and enjoy herself!

Thanks for noticing the care we take with the grounds and for leaving us your feedback. Please know my door is always open and you can call me anytime at (248) 683-1010.

Sincerely, Diane Ackerman Executive Director

March 15, 2012

By naners997

The staff at Regent Street nursing home were very friendly and compassionate towards their patients as well as with their colleagues. Anything my grandmother needed, she received efficiently and accurately. She needed a great deal of assistance and it was very difficult for her to let go of some of her control. The staff did an amazing job at making her feel as though she still had some control and self dignity. I would recommend this facility without reservation. There group activities were well thought out and the residents responded very well to them. They really seemed to enjoy interacting with other residents as well as the staff. Regent Street was held in such high regard, that our local high school placed co-op health occupations students there. The students came back equally impressed. They were taught a great deal of medical knowledge as well as empathy and compassion for patients. We need more staff like the staff at Regent Street.

Thank you so much for leaving this review. We appreciate your thoughts and comments.

Costs for Regent Street Senior Living

Photos of Regent Street Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Regent Street Senior Living

• State Licenses: AH630378427

About Regent Street Senior Living

Nestled in West Bloomfield Township Township, just south of Orchard Lake, Regent Street Senior Living offers Assisted Living and Memory Care services in a comfortable, homelike setting.

If there comes a time when your mom or dad needs more help to get through their day, Regent Street Senior Living ‘s Assisted Living care services can help. In addition to the usual meals, activities, and maintenance, your mom or dad can also get any combination of support services like medication management, help with bathing and dressing and incontinence management.

To learn more about how Regent Street Senior Living can help your family, call us today, or schedule a visit.

Map of Regent Street Senior Living