Autumn Woods Residential Hlth

Reviews of Autumn Woods Residential Hlth

Nursing Home Reviews for Autumn Woods Residential Hlth

March 17, 2017

By klew455

When it comes to placing a family member here and then having the "family" complain about the facility is a bit irritating.You can not complain about the living space especially when you agree to have them live there AFTER you've done a walk through.You see the entire facility so you know EXACTLY what is in store.My mom is there and we are short on funds.Every time I come in contact with an employee they are always very nice and actually take the time out to ask about things that interest my mom.Yes it is a bit outdated but she gets meals,snacks,baths,TV and a warm place to sleep.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feelings about your positive experience with Autumn Woods. Our team works hard to create a culture of quality and caring for every resident, patient and employee. Your comments have been shared with our staff.

March 04, 2017

By MYLOVEDONEWILLNOTSTAYHEREVERYLONG!

My loved one was placed at Autumn Woods , looks great on the outside, but when it comes to the family members room-it is the worst . The rooms here are dirty, her bed table has not even been wiped down, the furniture in the room is old, the floor did not even look clean, the beds are right on top of each other,the room smells like urine, the walls in her room need some serious painting, they only provide one chair in the room for family members to sit-due to the fact the rooms are very very small-yes there are other areas to take your loved to have a visit with them- which all in all is a lot better then the loved ones room,- they do provide a beauty shop- it looks very nice - But I am not impressed with the staff either- I recommend visiting at all hours of the day and night - not impressed with the staff at all!! At least that have not impressed me yet!! Clean up the rooms, make it a pleasant place for my loved one and others!! I cannot even give this place 1/2 of a STAR-but unfortunately to submit I have to choose 1 star----- I will work very hard to have my loved one placed elsewhere!!!!!
Although this post was made 10 months ago, we feel compelled to respond. Your feedback has been shared with our administrative team, and we would welcome the opportunity to speak to you in greater detail. Since your phone number is not listed in this post, we invite you to contact our Director of Nursing Michelle Miller.

September 26, 2012

By Mjoie

Mom was in this facility for 6 years after release from hospital with complications from severe stroke. I found the staff to be competent, caring and compassionate - BUT to get the best care for your loved one, visit often, but on a bit of an irregular schedule, that way staff gives the best care -they never know when you'll roll through that door! Also try at all times to work "with the system", as part of her caregiving team (you are), rather than against the facility. A lot of this journey came down to changing my attitude, to be more positive, and not so reactive toward the staff if something went wrong - after all, we are all on the same team!

About Autumn Woods Residential Hlth

Autumn Woods Residential Hlth is a senior living provider in Warren, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Autumn Woods Residential Hlth for more details on services and rates.

Map of Autumn Woods Residential Hlth