Brookdale Utica Utica, MI

Brookdale Utica (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Brookdale Utica

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Utica

March 20, 2014

I didn't like that Clare Bridge had separate buildings. They expected people to go back and forth between the two buildings for some activities. To me, going across the parking lot was dangerous. Once they showed me how it was setup between the two places, I just wasn't impressed. Maybe I just tuned them out or I wasn't impressed. This isn't the place I want to be. It doesn't matter what the floor plan is, it's not right. They needed to be together, like one building for the whole thing instead of two. I don't want a parking lot between them. But the staff was really nice.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns about Clare Bridge of Utica. It sounds like you were given a tour of both our Clare Bridge memory care community and our Wynwood of Utica assisted living community which are located very close to each other. Both are completely self-contained and residents do not go back and forth between the communities. Please be assured that the safety and well-being of our residents is our first priority and we share their concerns as well as the concerns of their families. We’re delighted that you thought our staff was really nice and hope you will call us at 877-400-5296 to discuss your concerns in greater detail.

August 14, 2013

By Michelle29

My father is now at Clare Bridge of Utica and they are taking extremely good care of him. They are fabulous.

July 08, 2012

By MissMom&Dad

Excellent facility. My parents were residents in 2008-2009. Excellent caring staff. Treated the residents with kindness and compassion. Treated my parents like they were their own family members. Clean environment. Residents were very well cared for. I would highly recomend this facility to all who need care for their loved ones who are experiencing memory loss of any kind. The staff at Clare Bridge truly knows exactly what care is needed for patients with memory loss and the symptoms/complications associated with ALZ and such. Highly recommend.

May 08, 2012

In the last 16 months I have moved my husband four times. I'm delighted to say that I have found the most wonderful facility where people care and love their residents. The food is absolutely wonderful, and they make sure your loved one gets as much as they want. Besides being a nice looking housing space, it's clean and well cared for. My husband has only been at Clare Bridge one week, but he is already looking better. I know this will be his permanant home.
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

• Staff Patient Ratio: 5 6 To 1

• Licenses: HFA
  • State Licenses: AH500236938

About Brookdale Utica

At Brookdale Utica we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Utica are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Map of Brookdale Utica