Brookdale Troy Troy, MI

Reviews of Brookdale Troy

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Troy

November 04, 2011

By medicalsocialworkerAC

Clarebridge of Troy in Troy, MI is a nice facility. This is a nursing home for Alzheimer's patients. I would recommend this facility to those looking for a quality place for their loved ones. When I was there in 2010, the first thing I noticed was the amount of activity in the community. Patients and their visiting family members could participate in various activities throughout the day, such as exercising, sing alongs and crafts. The women who ran the social activities had so much energy, were very patient and seemed to really care for the patients. The nurses at this facility were helpful and compassionate. One drawback was that it was difficult to find an aide sometimes, when assistance was needed. Out of five stars, I would rank the grounds a five, the common areas a five, the residents' rooms a five, the staff a four and the quality of care a five. When you first walk in, the common area is made to look like a town center. It is very welcoming. Overall, I'd give Clarebridge a rating of 4 stars because the care received is good, the staff is knowledgeable in Alzheimer's care and the facility is well kept up.

July 30, 2011

By 33lGazer

Clare Bridge of Troy is a very nice facility for seniors. They are located on Northfield Parkway, very convenient as it's near three hospitals. My father retired at the age of 67 and this is the place I decided he should live the rest of his life at. He was recently diagnosed with a type of dementia. Clare Bridge offers great care, housekeeping, and other essential services, all in comfortable environment. They have amazing amenities and programs for their residents. I'd like to take a moment and comment on the housing at Clare Bridge. They have great rooms with comfortable living spaces, fireplace in the sitting room, a dining room, laundry and gym. Clare Bridge is professional and has a great background history in Alzheimer's and dementia care. I trust their experience 100%, and I recommend you do too. I've already told my family and friends about Clare Bridge of Troy, so check them out.
See all Memory Care reviews (10) See fewer reviews

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Licensed by the Ohio Dept of Health
  • State Licenses: AH630236937

About Brookdale Troy

At Brookdale Troy we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Troy are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Map of Brookdale Troy