Brownstown Trenton, MI

Reviews of Brownstown

Independent Living Reviews for Brownstown

March 07, 2020

By J.G.

I will move in this week. The tour was very nice, but I'm probably the youngest one, and the majority were 81. They were very kind, the place looks like a regular apartment, and I think they have 2-bedrooms and 1-bedroom. The staff was very nice and very accommodating. They had structured games set up for everybody to keep them active. They will take you shopping, but they no longer serve meals. They have balconies and patios.

August 31, 2015

By Susan112525550

What I like most is the pricing. The staff is very knowledgeable. I have recommended it to others. They have activities like Wii bowling, craft shows, and bingo.

Photos of Brownstown

Services and Amenities of Brownstown

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Brownstown

Brownstown is an affordable, independent living senior community located in Brownstown Township, Michigan. Our cozy, comfortable building allows you to enjoy the privacy of your own apartment, or gather with friends in one of our many common areas.

Map of Brownstown