Orchard Creek Senior Living Facility

Reviews of Orchard Creek Senior Living Facility

Assisted Living Reviews for Orchard Creek Senior Living Facility

December 03, 2012

By UPCat2004

The Office Manager for the facility that I corresponded and met with was very professional, warm and pleasant to work with. She emailed me promptly when I first inquired about the facility with answers to my questions, additional information on the facility and a request to set up a time to visit that worked with my schedule. At my visit of the facility, she walked me through the entire facility showing me all the different types of rooms available, had me meet some of the residents & staff, explained the various activities and extra outings they provided to the residence to keep them busy & active, the type of care they provided to residents and what they needed to considered with a residence's mental state and mobility in order to live in this assisted living residency. She also explained their adjacent nursing home facility should that be needed if my grandpa no longer met the requirements to live in their assisted living facility. The facility was bright, clean, modern, pleasant and welcoming. The residents appeared to be extremely happy and the staff interacted very well with the residents during my visit. If asked, I would definitely recommend this to others looking for an assisted living facility for a family member. The only two things that were discouraging was the cost, as well as the size. I felt that this facility may be too large for my Grandpa to ever feel comfortable and at home to live out his remaining days now without Grandma. I just don't believe he would be happy in a facility that felt more like a dormitory than a home.

November 20, 2012

By Anthony3

My experiences with the facility were for the most part very good. The staff was, for the most part, attentive, highly skilled, and performed their tasks well. I was especially pleased that the staff seemed to take individual care with my uncle. They didn't rush things, and he was happy with the care he was receiving. He never had any injuries, bedsores, or he never had to sit in a soiled diaper for long periods of time. The thing I was most pleased with was that he was happy, their service quickly put any doubts I had about the reputation of this business, in general, to rest. The other residents are very polite as well, and that welcomed my uncle with open arms. The establishment even allowed visits from my puppy. Once my uncle fell, and while he was fine, he was taken to the hospital, and I was called immediately. Nothing short of professionalism from this establishment. I recommend this establishment to anyone in the area who needs this particular service.

September 29, 2012

By David52

I visited this luxurious senior facility about a year ago when I was looking with my family for a place to put my mother when she was no longer able to carry out all of her daily activities. This is a great facility because it offers many different options for living situations. If you or your family member can still handle most or all of their activities, then they can be placed in senior apartments which offer little help from the staff. If they are a little worse off, then they will best be placed in the assisted living facility which is what we chose for the best option for my mother.She has loved it there. She says that she has so many great friends that she has met and is never bored. There are many activities that are offered there for her to enjoy such as: knitting, bingo, karaoke, and many other options. They are also open to ideas that any of the visitors or the residents may have about what else should be offered.My mother also says that the staff is very caring and genuinely cares about the well being of the residents and not just about getting paid. They ask about how the day is going for the resident and are there if they just want to talk to someone. I feel very comfortable and confident with my mother being at Orchard Creek because I know that the staff is very capable of taking care of my mother and that she is getting the best care possible.

About Orchard Creek Senior Living Facility

Orchard Creek Senior Living Facility is a senior living provider in Traverse City, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Orchard Creek Senior Living Facility for more details on services and rates.

Map of Orchard Creek Senior Living Facility