Bay Ridge Assisted Living Center

Reviews of Bay Ridge Assisted Living Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Bay Ridge Assisted Living Center

May 08, 2012

By Ashley3

I used to visit my great grandfather once a month during his stay at Bay Ridge. The staff was friendly, however I did notice frequent staff changes. I wish my grandfather would have had the opportunity to established a better connection with the staff. Also, I would have liked to see more interaction between staff and family relatives. Any information that can be shared among family members, should be shared! Information such as, current mood, or maybe medication changes that would cause irritable or different behavior. It wasn't possible for me to visit my grandfather every day, and as a result I want to know how he has been doing for last few weeks. Overall, my grandfather never seemed unhappy with Bay Ridge. It allowed him to have the freedom he needed, but also allow his family...including me, feel a great deal better knowing he was safe. My grandfather was also a very stubborn man, the nurses were great, but perhaps a little too forgiving with him. He tended to sugar-coat how he was feeling on any given day, I wish he would have been monitored a little closer. In the end my grandfather was happy, therefore I was happy for him.

Photos of Bay Ridge Assisted Living Center

Services and Amenities of Bay Ridge Assisted Living Center

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: AH280027829

About Bay Ridge Assisted Living Center

Bay Ridge Assisted Living Center is Traverse City’s premier continuum of care retirement community offering a luxurious assisted living community featuring 45 spacious studio and one-bedroom apartments as well as outstanding community areas.

We offer each of our residents daily meals, housekeeping and laundry services as well as a variety of support services designed to address the unique needs of each resident.

Whether the need is great or small, we offer a broad range of additional personal care support services based on your Personal Needs Assessment. The Terrace provides specialized care and service to those with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments.

Bay Ridge Assisted Living Center is licensed by the Michigan Department of Human Services, Office of Child and Adult Licensing as a Home for the Aged. Our staff is carefully selected and trained to unobtrusively monitor each resident and their health—both physical and mental—watching for signs of pain, confusion, inattentiveness to personal hygiene, missed meals or changes in normal routine.

Our goal is to offer assistance when help is needed and encouragement to each of our residents to be as self-sufficient and independent as possible.

Come and visit Bay Ridge Assisted Living Center and discover for yourself Traverse City’s finest assisted living community. We have all the services and amenities you deserve at a price you can afford!

Map of Bay Ridge Assisted Living Center