Vibrant Life Senior Living

Reviews of Vibrant Life Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Vibrant Life Senior Living

October 27, 2015

By Sandy S2

My mother has been in Vibrant Life since the end of August. They are very caring, the place is very clean, and they are keeping her busy. They have activities every couple of hours for them, and a lot of it has to do with memory, which is very helpful. The food is pretty OK, and my mom's happy. The rooms are all private and small. They have a La-Z-Boy chair, a nightstand, a stand for a television, and a closet for their clothes. They do not have bathrooms in their rooms. There are two bathrooms in the middle of each hallway, which is the only down thing about it. I have a bedside commode for her at night, and she uses the restroom in the hallways during the day. They're very helpful and caring. If I have a question, I call there anytime, and they're very good about getting right back to me. The staff has very little turnover, so the residents get very used to them.

September 15, 2015

We visited Vibrant Life for my uncle. I like its cleanliness, their activities, and the attention that the people were getting there. It seemed like they knew every patient and what they were doing. When we were there, they were holding their pictures up and doing a sing-a-long. There was also somebody who was off to the side doing a wheelchair aerobic. Their rooms/apartments were very clean. They were nice, large individual rooms. The only thing we didn't like was that my uncle had to go down the hallway to the bathroom. Each room didn't have a bathroom.

June 18, 2015

I did not like that Vibrant Life has a shared bathroom. That was the deciding factor for us not to use that facility. The rooms were smaller than the other place. They were not as big and not as bright. They were kind of drab. Price wise, it was quite a bit cheaper, but you can tell why. The residents looked happy, and the staff was very personable. They have lots of activities posted, and they had some outside grounds you could walk on that was nice. The neighborhood was good because it was surrounded by trees.

March 30, 2015

By Jackie33

When I found out, it was called Windhaven, but it has been sold and it is now Vibrant Life. The surroundings are clean and nice. They have three buildings, and the building that my mother is in is one where it’s kind of a dementia unit that's normally about under 20 residents. It’s not huge in her building, and she has a single room. I have also been there for Christmas and Thanksgiving; they invite you to come and spend some time with your loved one. I found the food to be very good; it’s not gourmet. They do have bingo, they have people that come in and do magic shows, and they have parties. One day, they had a lady that came in and tried to get them to exercise. It’s hard in my mother’s building because a lot of them in the dementia and early Alzheimer’s can’t comprehend doing what somebody is trying to get them to do. It’s probably about a 14x20 room with one door and one window. She has a bed and a sofa. The bathroom is directly across the hall from her. There are three rooms in her wing.

Photos of Vibrant Life Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Vibrant Life Senior Living

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: AFC/HFA

About Vibrant Life Senior Living

Our caring staff is specially trained to help residents every day and follow the Vibrant Life Philosophy. This means making each moment of each day count by giving our residents not only quality care but also stimulating activities and friendship. We call our staff "Carefriends" because the relationship they have with each resident is personal and just as important as our professional care services.

Regardless of one's ever-changing physical or cognitive need, we believe individuals can continue to live a happy, vibrant life. Vibrant Life Senior Living, managed by Vibrant Life Communities, excels in creating a healthy, happy, friendly environment for all the people living under our care. Our motto is "living with assistance" and that is because we provide you and your family a specialized living plan based specifically on your needs, desire, and strengths. This plan will assist you in our approach to creating a better life for you.

Our customized living plans and preparations start with meeting your whole family and discussing what care you will need from us. Our living quarters are home to elderly men and women. We change to make your new living environment a warm and inviting place.

Map of Vibrant Life Senior Living