My Doctor's Inn

Reviews of My Doctor's Inn

Assisted Living Reviews for My Doctor's Inn

September 07, 2015

By Caring112059150

My mother is at My Doctor's Inn. She has been there five to six weeks now, and she is going to be there indefinitely. They have fantastic staff. It is a fantastic place. I highly recommend it.

July 28, 2015

By Edith7

Everyone was friendly, and they answered all our questions. What I liked about My Doctor's Inn was everything was included. It had a memory unit, and they separated them, so that when they were in the more final stage, they would be in a different area. The rooms were very nice. They had a kitchen, a bedroom, and a living room. The dining area looked nice. I really like that place.

January 15, 2015

By 85forever

My dad is a resident and we have found it to be an excellent place that can support him through the continuum of care that he will need as he ages. He says the food is great (except for the attempts at making pizza) and he likes the caregivers. It is clean and the team is responsive. Price is a better value than other comparable facilities that we looked at even though a little further from my house.

July 22, 2014

My sister and I felt My Doctor's Inn was our best choice for our parents that time. They live in the memory unit. My father was placed there as an emergency case. It's close to where my mom lives. We thought it would be easy for her, but it turned out she ended up going with him. We also knew other people who have family there. It seemed to be all in all expensive, but a good place; relatively new, just over a year. The place is full of light compared to other places I've seen. They have tiers of services, and it's a fair way to charge someone. Most of the caregivers seem caring and compassionate. They have nurses all the time. The management is accessible, too. When I ask something, they follow through with it more often than not. My mother loves the food, they say it's nutritional. Nutritional means there's a lot of food, and they can have what they want. If somebody has a blood pressure problem, they don't put salt in it. For my dad, they make sure they don't give him dairy products, or else everything is a mess. If I were doing it, I would want them to have fresh food. They have fruits, but it's more of a fruit cocktail. They have activities, but I don't think my parents participate much. They seem to be content there.

February 08, 2014

My Doctor's Inn was referred to me by someone. It was similar to other facilities I visited. The difference would be the cost. Others were more expensive. Their rooms were very clean and very accommodating. It was a well-managed facility. However, it was located way out from me.

About My Doctor's Inn

My Doctor's Inn is a senior living provider in Sterling Heights, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact My Doctor's Inn for more details on services and rates.

Map of My Doctor's Inn