Heartland Health Care

Reviews of Heartland Health Care

Nursing Home Reviews for Heartland Health Care

September 25, 2016

By Happywithheartland

I would give this facility 10 stars if I could!! My mother is 93 years old and had a WONDERFUL experience there!! The staff was like family and was very caring and loving to her!! I visited her every day and when I'm done with this review most of the staff will know who I am!! Liz, Jess, Sarah, Shannon, Brittany, Victoria, Robin, Marcia, Ron, Susan, and last but not least Sophia at the front desk. Every time I went everyone had smiles on there faces!! If I never need to go to a facility I will definitely go to HEARTLAND!! Also, Tanya and Jonelle are wonderful also!! I love you all and God Bless you!!!

January 27, 2016

By Violet4

I went to Heartland Health Care. It was beautiful, but it did not have the facilities that my husband needed. The rooms were not a nice as the place my husband stayed. They did not have the room care nurse which my husband needed. However, they were all very good. I had a very nice tour. It looked like a nice place. It was relatively new, but I thought it was more for assisted living.

January 20, 2016

By Resinnihon

We had a horrible experience. We were pushed to make serious life altering decisions immediately without all the information. Staff seemed offended when we asked questions about the choice and didn't just go with their decision. Communication is horrible. The social workers are extremely unhelpful and don't return phone calls. A decision to discharge my dad was made on Thursday - we found out the following Tuesday because a therapist slipped and told my dad (she wasn't supposed to). They were not going to inform us until they legally had to - 2 days before discharge. I don't understand why they wouldn't want to give the family as much time as possible to plan the discharge. Horrible!! Would never use this place again.

July 06, 2014

My mother’s care went well when she was at Heartland. The nurses and the aides were good; her therapists were very good. The therapy department was very good, I thought. The food looked a little bit to be desired, though. They were having some staffing issues while she was there, so we tried to be as understanding as we could. Because they were short-staffed then, they had a little difficulty with their kitchen. But other than that, she got very good care. They were very attentive. She’s never lacked for anything. They were always there when she needed them, so I can’t complain too much. They’re still getting their act together, I think, because they’re so new, but they’re trying. Upkeep was excellent. I would say that I'd give them probably a five (being the highest) on that because it was very nice, very clean, and everything’s well taken care of. She was very comfortable in there. They were right there to answer, and if they couldn’t do something for her right away, they always came to see what she needed. Then they would be right back as soon as they took care of priorities.

Services and Amenities of Heartland Health Care

About Heartland Health Care

Heartland Health Care is a senior living provider in Sterling Heights, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heartland Health Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heartland Health Care