Arden Courts of Sterling Heights

Reviews of Arden Courts of Sterling Heights

Memory Care Reviews for Arden Courts of Sterling Heights

July 12, 2013

By Fred & Nancy

When I had a meeting at Arden Courts of Sterling Heights, I had a chance to have a tour around the facility. Overall, it was acceptable. What stand out about this place is the friendliness of the staff and the cleanliness of the place. The staff was helpful. I also got a chance to see a room. It was enough for one person. It had a bed and some furniture, but they told me I could bring furniture of my own. They also told me they have activities.

February 27, 2012

By CJean

Other

I contacted Arden Courts to get information on cost for a friend. Having worked in the healthcare industry I knew of them and had a favorable impression of their work with dementia and alzheimers and their efforts to educate the community, both healthcare professionals and family caregivers. Although as I suspected the cost was prohibitive for my friend I did get a prompt and courteous response from Arden Courts and an offer as a contact for future/further information.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Photos of Arden Courts of Sterling Heights

About Arden Courts of Sterling Heights

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Map of Arden Courts of Sterling Heights