Park at Franklin

Park at Franklin (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Park at Franklin

Assisted Living Reviews for Park at Franklin

November 14, 2014

I had been here, and it was very nice. You could even have animals like dogs and cats there. I was very impressed with it. Everything was very nice. They took the residents out shopping. They had movie nights, games, and people came in and entertained the residents.

June 18, 2014

I got a chance to visit, and it was very nice. The lady who accommodated me was very informative. She was very knowledgeable about the place. She showed us around, and the facility is very nice and very clean. The rooms were very nice too. Their activities were very good. They have arts and crafts. They have a movie theater for them to see movies. They have a list of activities, and I like that. The residents that I saw where just comfortable and laid back. If I can sum it up, it had a very positive effect on me.

May 10, 2014

I was also able to visit, and the woman who showed me around was very kind. She was very helpful with the different information that I just needed for my mom in general. She was excellent; however, the décor was a little dated for me, and the rooms were smaller. It didn’t seem like the temperature could be controlled separately, so it's extremely hot and crowded. It was just too crowded, and I think Mom wouldn't fit in.

February 26, 2014

By Naomi4

I'm here now and even here, it's difficult for me to maneuver. They had to take the door off the bedroom just so I can get into the bedroom but still difficult to try and make those turns and get into the room. Needless to say, their walls are all torn up in here. I have to go upstairs to the main shower to take a shower because I can't get into the bathroom. I can at least get down the hallway into the room. The kitchen isn't big enough for the wheelchair to go into. I asked them for a handicap unit and they said if they will have one available to me but then after I signed the papers, they said they just gave the last one away so they put me in a regular apartment and that was what happened. The accommodations are okay. I have the living room area, a kitchen and a large bedroom, the bathroom I can't get into and a little dinette area so at least I have some room here to make me feel like I have my own space. The food is decent. It's just not flavorful for me because I like salt on my food and they don't put any on there for obvious reason and it's kind of hard to season it afterwards so for the most part, it's okay. The staff is really good to the residents. If I have any problems, I know who to go to. That made me feel better about it; that they were attentive to know what was going on with me. It's really nice on the lower level where the main dining room is, the library and all the other rooms that they have down there. They have a small restaurant and the hair salon, computer room, the bistro room. There's a room with the grand piano on a fireplace and a little bar in there and they usually come there and have a little wine and cheese hour. They have a jukebox so there's always some type of music playing. They do have activities scheduled for the assisted living and for the people in the Alzheimer's/dementia. They have happy hour one Friday out of the month where they have club night and live entertainment. They have different events like they had a New Year's Eve ball. They have Halloween party for the staff's children and grandchildren where they trick or treat around the building. They have magician there for them and other events for the kids. In the summertime, they have outdoor barbecues and then they have a community fare once a year where they have entertainment outside. They have different games and arcade games.

November 21, 2013

By Larry25

They had immediate opening at the time when I needed to put him in right away and they had a room available. The facility looked nice. They gave us a tour and I thought it was great and the staff was very friendly.

April 10, 2012

It has a well structured environment. The arrangement on the first floor resembles family-like setting. It didn't feel institutional at all. There are a variety of activities available for seniors to participate in. A nice facility with friendly people. My loved one will be happy here.

July 27, 2011

By Ronnie726

Outstanding staff. My auntie was attended to hourly. The charting of the staff is excellent and they really take care of their residents.

Independent Living Reviews for Park at Franklin

Photos of Park at Franklin

About Park at Franklin

Park at Franklin is a senior living provider in Southfield, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care. Contact Park at Franklin for more details on services and rates.

Map of Park at Franklin