Saginaw Senior Living Campus

Assisted Living Reviews for Saginaw Senior Living Campus

Independent Living Reviews for Saginaw Senior Living Campus

July 11, 2013

By Diane29

My sister-in-law officially moved into McBrite Manor on June 1st. It's actually a gorgeous place. We were surprised with all that she got. She's got everything that she needs with her room. The meals are served, they are clean, and the staff do many things. I've not seen lots of other places, but I've gone to enough and I find this facility amazing. Being able to get hold of office personnel is maybe the only thing they need to improve on. There were just a couple of times I tried to reach them; it may have been because she was new and they have moved in a lot of people at the same time. I like to be able to call and get explanations quicker from them, but I know there's an explanation and it's been basically not a big problem.

Nursing Home Reviews for Saginaw Senior Living Campus

Services and Amenities of Saginaw Senior Living Campus

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Saginaw Senior Living Campus

Saginaw Senior Living Campus is a senior living provider in Saginaw, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Nursing Homes. Contact Saginaw Senior Living Campus for more details on services and rates.

Map of Saginaw Senior Living Campus