New Hope Valley West

Assisted Living Reviews for New Hope Valley West

Independent Living Reviews for New Hope Valley West

February 08, 2017

By Rose H.583714

I really like the staff at New Hope Valley., They are always there for you. They will do anything to make you happy. The food is really good here. It is beautiful here. I especially like the waterfalls. The people who live here are fun. We enjoy our activities together. My family likes it here too. They enjoy visiting. And they don't have to worry about me. They know that I am safe here.

February 07, 2017

By Queen H.

New Hope Valley offers a Home. Loneliness – Can’t hide here among the love, comfort, and security that surrounds the exquisite Valley. Friendship stands her ground – Everyone is welcome. Comfort hears your sorrows, and acquaints herself with prayers in the Chapel. The Retirees now face a New Day with Hope – in the Valley now called Home. Exquisite on the outside and inside as well. I can say it’s the Land of Milk and Honey!

January 06, 2017

By dylinn25

My Dad has been living here for 5 months and we do not have a single complaint! He is happy, content and safe living here. They have all kinds of daily activities. The entire staff is ALWAYS warm,, kind, considerate, gracious, and caring. When I went out of state for 10 days, I didn't worry about him at all, because I knew they would all look after him! Also the food is fantastic! Having him move to New Hope Valley was the best decision we made as a family!

Thank you so much for your kind words and we will continue to strive toward making your dad’s stay at New Hope Valley Retirement Community a great experience. We are glad to hear his transition was smooth and that he is enjoying the variety of activities we offer.

Kim Killey, Executive Director, New Hope Valley Retirement Community

November 21, 2016

By Robin210702

The room at New Hope Valley Retirement Community looks very nice inside; I like the upgrade. The person that assisted us was very friendly. I know they go on group outings and pick berries in season, but they also have somebody come in and work with the folks for small activities. The dining area looks very nice. The food looked good.

November 07, 2016

By Joy078326

New Hope Valley has a new program, it's quite spacious, the nice rooms are all one level, and they have good protection, but they didn’t seem to have what we wanted. They represented themselves well. They gave us a good tour, and they have good people; it’s just wasn’t for us.

October 13, 2016

By Sandy086517

I think New Hope Valley Retirement Community was just opening up. It gave me a very cold feeling. It wasn’t fully decorated yet because they were just opening up, so things weren’t fair. I didn’t feel comfortable. The facility was big, but it wasn’t fully decorated because they were opening up. We went into the dining room and had cookies and a drink. The dining room just had tables and tablecloths. It was very clean. I didn’t see many of the rooms. I didn’t care for this place. I just didn’t feel comfortable. It didn’t have a homey feeling. The one who was supposed to give me the tour did not show up. He was busy doing something else, so I had a couple of substitutes, and I don’t think they really knew what was going on. It was just not a good experience for me.

Costs for New Hope Valley West

Photos of New Hope Valley West

Services and Amenities of New Hope Valley West

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Cottages

About New Hope Valley West

New Hope Valley West is Saginaw, MI’s premier independent senior living retirement community. New Hope Valley provides a worry-free independent living environment where you maintain the independence you enjoy while having the luxury of the assistance you’d like. Enjoy a care-free life in a rich community where amenities are close and friends are even closer!

At New Hope Valley West , you’ll find the care-free upscale retirement lifestyle of your dreams. Our 14-acre campus combines elements of design using sunlight and water features to create a soothing and calming environment with, multiple ponds, a zen garden, and a majestic waterfall. Our full-service retirement community gives seniors a lifestyle free from the worries of home maintenance, housekeeping, meal preparation and transportation in a beautiful, safe and secure environment. Spend more time doing the things you love, being with the people you love, and let us handle the rest!

New Hope Valley in Saginaw Township Becomes Great Lakes Bay Region’s First Retirement Community to Embrace Solar Energy

Map of New Hope Valley West