McBrite Manor

Reviews of McBrite Manor

Independent Living Reviews for McBrite Manor

July 11, 2013

By Diane29

My sister-in-law officially moved into McBrite Manor on June 1st. It's actually a gorgeous place. We were surprised with all that she got. She's got everything that she needs with her room. The meals are served, they are clean, and the staff do many things. I've not seen lots of other places, but I've gone to enough and I find this facility amazing. Being able to get hold of office personnel is maybe the only thing they need to improve on. There were just a couple of times I tried to reach them; it may have been because she was new and they have moved in a lot of people at the same time. I like to be able to call and get explanations quicker from them, but I know there's an explanation and it's been basically not a big problem.

About McBrite Manor

McBrite Manor is a senior living provider in Saginaw, Michigan that offers residents Independent Living. Contact McBrite Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of McBrite Manor