Edgewood Assisted Living Center

Reviews of Edgewood Assisted Living Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Edgewood Assisted Living Center

June 11, 2012

By Skruske

It seemed almost like a hospital but the nurses seemed to be nice and my grandmother did not have many complaints. So overall I would say it was a good facility.

May 15, 2012

By AllyCat11

I was always impressed by the way my Great Grandfather was treated in his Assisted Living Home. The staff was always friendly and attentive. My Great Grandfather regularly took walks, and became involved in events taking place in the center. For quite some time, he chose to make his own breakfast and lunch, and just go to the dining hall for dinner. This was a great transition for the stubborn, independent man we loved. As he got older and needed more assistance, the staff was more than happy to accommodate. I believe this was a very positive place for my Great Grandpa to live.

January 20, 2012

By Nancy6

My Grandparents moved in to Edgewood Assisted Living Center in 2004, after experiencing difficulties in their home. Initailly they were not pleased to be there, even though the staff and director were very friendly. The facility is very clean, and inviting. There are many opportunities to socialize with other residents, as well as opportunities to have family and friends visit. There is a beauty salon, on site, which my Grandmother enjoyed.The staff was curteous and friendly, and seemed to know everyone on a personal level. When my Grandfather's health worsend, he had to be moved to the memory care wing. He received quality care there as well. The only down side was that my Grandmother couldn't stay in his room with him. It made her very lonely, even more so because he was forgetting her much more quickly because she wasn't able to be with him as much.I always felt welcome visiting my Grandparents, and my children enjoyed visiting them as well.Edgewood was a welcome place, during a difficult transition in my Grandparents lives.

Photos of Edgewood Assisted Living Center

Services and Amenities of Edgewood Assisted Living Center

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

• State Licenses: AH730257847

About Edgewood Assisted Living Center

Edgewood Assisted Living Center is Saginaw, Michigan’s premier assisted living community offering exceptional quality, services and affordability. The expert, caring staff at Edgewood Assisted Living Center is ready to provide for all your assisted living needs.

We offer each of our residents daily meals, housekeeping and laundry services as well as a variety of support services designed to address the unique needs of each resident.

Whether the need is great or small, we offer a broad range of additional personal care support services based on your Personal Needs Assessment. The Terrace provides specialized care and service to those with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments.

Edgewood Assisted Living Centers is licensed by the Michigan Department of Human Services, Office of Child and Adult Licensing as a Home for the Aged. Our staff is carefully selected and trained to unobtrusively monitor each resident and their health—both physical and mental—watching for signs of pain, confusion, inattentiveness to personal hygiene, missed meals or changes in normal routine.

Our goal is to offer assistance when help is needed and encouragement to each of our residents to be as self-sufficient and independent as possible.

Come and visit Edgewood Assisted Living Center and discover for yourself Saginaw’s finest assisted living community. We have all the services and amenities you deserve at a price you can afford!

Map of Edgewood Assisted Living Center