Waltonwood at University Rochester, MI

Assisted Living Reviews for Waltonwood at University

Independent Living Reviews for Waltonwood at University

July 01, 2016

By SB571381

When I first went to visit Waltonwood at University, the staff knew all the residents by name. There is a shopping mall right next door. The staff is very friendly, very thoughtful, take care of you, and talk to you. I can walk down the hallway, and they call me by my name. I have a one-bedroom apartment, and it's very adequate. I am fortunate enough to be on the 1st floor with a patio door right off to the outside, so it's very convenient. They keep us busy all day with the activities. We have bridge, pinochle, or euchre. We have movies almost every night during the week.

October 16, 2013

By Carol71577550

Waltonwood wasn't as cheery a place but it was very nice. I think it was a little older but they were improving it. Nevertheless, it was conveniently located as it was right next to a shopping center. The residents and staff there were very friendly. They didn't have as many selection on the menu for meals but it was fine. This would be a place that I would really choose.

About Waltonwood at University

Waltonwood at University is a senior living provider in Rochester, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Waltonwood at University for more details on services and rates.

Map of Waltonwood at University