Waltonwood at Main

Reviews of Waltonwood at Main

Assisted Living Reviews for Waltonwood at Main

July 05, 2012

By Drewman522

The facility itself is nice, and the people working there seem to be mostly competent. He has access to meals quality food, and even gets to go on lunch trips to local restaurants. The staff is very friendly, and helpful. upon occasion we have had to complain about specific workers, who were not taking care of him properly, but that is to be expected from any such facility. The women were removed from taking care of him when requested with very little fuss.They take requests from us often. Special preparations for when we come to take him out are handled promptly, such as dressing him, and making sure he uses the bathroom before we get there.The only major complaint I have is the loud buzzer that goes off all the time, when someone requests assistance. You can hear it from anywhere in the building, and I imagine if my grandfather could still hear well it would drive him bonkers.They assign workers a schedule, which is available to my family, so that he has the same ladies all the time. i think this gives him a small sense of community, although it is hard to tell at this point. There has been no abuse that we have witnessed, no bedsores or bruises.Over all i think he is as happy as he can be with his home.They assign workers a schedule, which is available to my family, so that he has the same ladies all the time. i think this gives him a small sense of community, although it is hard to tell at this point. There has been no abuse that we have witnessed, no bed sores or bruises.Over all i think he is as happy as he can be with his home.

April 09, 2012

By samriding

The staff are wonderful and treat my mom like a queen! Thank you Waltonwood!

February 04, 2012

By KRK188

My father was until recently a resident of this facility. With new management the rent and care went up 1,000 a month(with no change in health or care needs).We felt that for the price increase it best to move dad. the caregivers were excellent,like family, however dietary staff continually gave residents food they were not supposed to have(sometimes allergic to) before being stopped by caregivers, the food subpar especially from the beginning of his stay. The activities sometimes not appropriate for residents and sporatic (few to no activities on weekends). Patients with dementia need structure and activities 7 days a week. We felt for the high price (NOT comparable to other facilities in the area) we needed to find another facility. Sad when new management can come in get greedy and damage a care facility with a good reputation.

September 24, 2011

By Chrisbails

Hate the management. They are not friendly at all. I can only wonder how they treat their residents!

Services and Amenities of Waltonwood at Main

• Pets: No Pets

About Waltonwood at Main

Waltonwood at Main is a senior living provider in Rochester Hills, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Waltonwood at Main for more details on services and rates.

Map of Waltonwood at Main