Oakmont Rochester Assisted

Reviews of Oakmont Rochester Assisted

Assisted Living Reviews for Oakmont Rochester Assisted

January 14, 2017

By DisgustedC

The memory care unit does NOT have enough staff to oversee the residents. My husband has fallen several times and has had to be hospitalized due to the lack of staff. They have an unbelievable turnover of staff due to the fact that the owners are notorious for underpaying. I would love to move my husband and will be looking into it as soon as possible.

July 31, 2016

By Karen124026

Oakmonst Rochester has assisted living, memory care, and independent living. It was a beautiful, brand-new, and lovely facility. We met the director, and it was lovely. The dining room was small and brand new, so it was meticulously clean and very nice. They had a lovely theater area, salon, and chapel. It was clean, and they were doing some sessions with smaller group activities.

May 08, 2016

By silvervan1

The staff is not friendly, it is assisted living but my dad hardly got any help. When he asked for help it seemed like it was a burden that he was asking. We moved my dad to another facility because of this.

About Oakmont Rochester Assisted

Oakmont Rochester Assisted is a senior living provider in Rochester Hills, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Oakmont Rochester Assisted for more details on services and rates.

Map of Oakmont Rochester Assisted