Mercy Bellbrook

Assisted Living Reviews for Mercy Bellbrook

Nursing Home Reviews for Mercy Bellbrook

November 03, 2011

By medicalsocialworkerAC

Sanctuary at Bellbrooke in Rochester Hills, MI is wonderful. I would recommend it to adults looking for private apartments, assisted living or skilled nursing. I would also highly recommend this facility for family members looking for a top notch facility for a loved one. When I was there in 2010, I noticed that the nurses were very attentive and involved in the care of their patients. The Director of Social Services was always available to meet with the residents and address any concerns. All staff I encountered, from Director of nursing to maintenance staff, were all experienced, always willing to lend a hand and had compassion. Out of five stars, I would rank the grounds a five, the common areas a five, the residents' rooms a four, the staff a five and the quality of care a five. The last time I was there, the facility was about to undergo major renovations to give the skilled nursing facility a "hotel feel". I saw the plans and it looked like it the renovations would be superb. Overall, I'd give Sanctuary at Bellbrooke a rating of 5 stars because the whole facility goes above and beyond to make the residents feel that the facility is "home".

September 29, 2011

By sshuttari

My friends grandfather has his own living area/apartment. It was spacious and the balcony saw out to the back of area where there was trees and garden. He had has his own kitchen and bathroom and was allowed to leave the facility with family or friend. Enjoyed the company of many friends at the facility and treated very good from my experience. I would recommend it highly to anyone that is looking in the area of Rochester Hills Michigan.

Services and Amenities of Mercy Bellbrook

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Mercy Bellbrook

Mercy Bellbrook is a senior living provider in Rochester Hills, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Mercy Bellbrook for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mercy Bellbrook