American House Stone Senior Living

Reviews of American House Stone Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for American House Stone Senior Living

December 17, 2014

By Patricia87473550

We visited American House. It would have been a good option if my mother was interested in making a move at this time. It was very small. It was on one level. The director was wonderful. We had a meal in their dining room. She sat down with us and a resident to have lunch. It seemed like a very positive facility. The rooms were very comfortable. We ate there, and I thought they had two choices for entrees. They had salad which was very fresh and presented nicely. At that location, if mother was interested and willing to make a move, I would have voted for that one hands down. They had entertainment coming in. They had activities in the afternoon like some games. I liked it also that the fees were all inclusive.

I’m glad we are your first choice! Moving can be daunting, especially for seniors. If you’d like to give me a call, I can talk to you about some tips that may help your mother when she is ready.

Sincerely, Roxiann Brown, Executive Director 248-853-2330

June 19, 2014

I have been staying at the American House Stone Senior Living for about a week now. The staff here is very friendly, and the location is convenient. They have varied activities, not as many as I would like, though. They only offer them once or twice a week, and there are days that they have no activities. We have card games, exercise programs, and bingo.

Welcome to American House Stone! I'm glad you're here. Did you know we have a Life Enrichment Director who plans the events and activities for our community? Please stop by my office anytime and we can chat about the activities you’re interested in doing.

Sincerely, Roxiann Brown, Executive Director, 248-853-2330

Photos of American House Stone Senior Living

About American House Stone Senior Living

Set within our green campus along South Boulevard in Rochester Hills, American House Stone is ideally situated near family, friends, shopping, and familiar medical professionals in Rochester, Rochester Hills, Auburn Hills, and Troy. We are located close to hospitals including St. Joseph's Pontiac, Crittenton Hospital Medical Center, and Beaumont Royal Oak and Troy. Stone Senior Living in Rochester Hills provides Independent Living with assistance available.*

Our apartments range from studios to 2 bedrooms, all with living areas, a kitchen and private bath. We also have a community dining room and a billiards room. Our Activity Director plans a wide range of cultural, social and recreational activities and trips. Resident Services also include restaurant-style dining available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and scheduled transportation. Laundry and housekeeping services are also available.

*Medical support services provided by a third party not affiliated with American House.

Reimbursement

Private Pay, VA, Medicaid/Medical

Additional Assistance Available

• Visiting Physicians
  • Personal Care Assistance w/bathing & medication reminders
  • On-site home care agency
  • and many other available support services
  • Activities/Recreation

• Restaurant style dining rooms
  • Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
  • Library
  • Computer Room with Internet Access
  • Activity rooms for family and community events
  • Landscaped grounds with walking paths and benches

Apartment Features