All Season of Rochester Hills

Reviews of All Season of Rochester Hills

Independent Living Reviews for All Season of Rochester Hills

November 21, 2016

By Willij

Tanya is a very professional administrator and runs the staff at All Seasons perfectly. She cares and is a great listener

November 05, 2016

By Charles770360

All Season of Rochester Hills appeared really nice and seemed to be fairly recent in their construction. It was well-lit, and the rooms were fairly nice. Everybody who has given us the tour has been very friendly and has answered all our questions. What appealed to me was they had a craft room or area for woodwork.
Thank you, Charles, for visiting All Seasons of Rochester Hills. We are glad you had a nice tour and enjoyed what we have to offer. We do have a workroom which is great for repotting a plant, pounding a nail, or working on any small projects which require a space similar to a garage or workshop. Also, did you know, we have a wonderful men's group who meet for outings, luncheons and lectures? They enjoy golfing during the summer; later this month they are visiting an indoor arena to observe a radio control airplane club!

November 07, 2015

By Mthomas

Do not put your loved one in this community. My mom currently lives there and has for the last six years. The previous manager who was wonderful was removed and replaced. Staff morale is in the gutter. Constantly complaining about upper management/owners. Food is subpar with constant excuses. Residents were promised a better dining program which has yet to happen. The only good thing I can say is that my mom enjoys the activities. They will be receiving many move out notices as I have spoke to many other families who share my concerns.

May 03, 2015

By Sharon103887750

I’m on a gluten free diet, and All Seasons offers it here for their meals. We play cards, everybody seems friendly and content there, and everybody feels at home. The food is good, breakfast is buffet, and dinner is like a nice restaurant. The apartment that I’m getting is the smallest one -- 1-bedroom, a bathroom, and a small kitchen. Cleanliness is top notch. They have a receptionist at the front door; somebody meets you there. They definitely check in everybody who comes in. The only thing that I can think about at this point is they don’t have washers and dryers in each apartment; you have to go down the hallway to do your laundry.

November 06, 2014

My mother’s care is going fine at All Seasons. The staff is excellent. She is in independent living, but she needs independent medical contractors. There are social activities there like bingo, concerts, special events, and dinners. They have game rooms, a beauty salon, and an independent transportation service. The place is superb, friendly, sophisticated, and high level similar to a four season’s hotel. There are high levels of amenities, furnishings, surroundings, and quality. Mom is happy. She transitioned slowly but surely.

January 30, 2014

By Clarys

All Seasons was nice but it's an apartment and at that time, it was $3000 a month and we can't afford that. It seemed like it was quite new. The apartments were larger than the others we've seen but we didn't like that. We've been going there and it's been snowing and we haven't seen anybody. They're all inside because they're cold. They gave us a free dinner. The food was just absolutely wonderful, it was delicious, it was really good. They had computers that you could use or you take your own.

October 16, 2013

By Carol71577550

All Seasons was very nice. It was very organized and very well put. The food was excellent. The staff was very good. However, I don't think they have a lot of social activities and this is something they can improve on. Overall, though, I would rate this place very highly.

June 12, 2013

By Erica2

Rochester Hills has a fabulous atmosphere. Everything was new and fresh. The people there seemed to be more active. The decor was more of the style that we liked.

January 17, 2012

By Social Worker # 1

I think All Seasons of Rochester Hills, Michigan is an excellent choice for placement for someone who prefers to live independently and who is looking for a condominium for themselves, a friend or a family member to live in. The common areas of the condominiums were just beautifully landscaped, tailor fitted for a king or queen to enjoy. The surrounding neighborhood is beautifully decorated and very well maintained and in a very low crime rate neighborhood. The condominium homes are elegant and luxurious and the architect and the design is like something I have never ever seen before shall I say very unique and different. Very tasteful to the eye the dining room was very formal the floor plans of the condominiums life style living were very large condo homes they are very spacious and roomy and tailor made for a king and queen to enjoy and live in. These homes are magnificent and spectacular this senior community offers their residents an array of services and amenities. These seniors have an enormous amount of living here to enjoy for the rest of their retirement years. It doesn’t seem as if life could get any better than this. It is one of these senior communities that when you come you just hate to leave that is how great the atmosphere and the environment is. This senior community is just like living at home it is so very homey and comfortable. This is really royalty living conditions for the residents living here. In general, I would rank this facility a five stars rating for their excellence and expertise in their elegance for senior living.

Photos of All Season of Rochester Hills

Services and Amenities of All Season of Rochester Hills

About All Season of Rochester Hills

INNOVATIVE. ENGAGING. ENLIVENING. If you’re looking to relax and enjoy life, All Seasons of Rochester Hills is the place for you. Our senior living apartments in Rochester Hills, MI allows you to enjoy a vibrant, independent lifestyle without the hassles of home ownership. Spacious one- and two- bedroom senior apartment homes await, and our impressive array of services and amenities is sure to delight. When you live here, you will experience the very best in luxury senior living. Residents of All Seasons of Rochester Hills are treated to our remarkably high standards for senior living. All of our senior apartment homes were purposely designed for active, vibrant seniors looking to relax and enjoy life.

Map of All Season of Rochester Hills