Oakland

Reviews of Oakland

Assisted Living Reviews for Oakland

December 02, 2014

By Dale9

I liked it because they seemed to have more activities than the others. There was a mall nearby, and it looked great.

September 08, 2014

I visited when I was looking for a senior living. I was in a wheelchair and the staff who assisted me rolled me all around the facility. The facility is nice. It was almost lunch time when I visted, so they served me lunch. The food was very good. Their dining room looked elegant too. After lunch, the residents were getting ready to play bingo. They also had their own transportation buses. The place was very clean and had a number of amenities. It's a very secured place. They had on staff doctors and round the clock nursing care if you need it.

Independent Living Reviews for Oakland

Costs for Oakland

Photos of Oakland

Services and Amenities of Oakland

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Oakland

Tucked quietly near the hub of Oakland County's thriving shopping and residential centers near I-75 and Baldwin Road, Oakland is ideally situated near family, friends, shopping, and familiar medical professionals in Auburn Hills, Pontiac, Waterford, Rochester, Rochester Hills, and Lake Orion. Oakland is located close to hopitals including St. Joseph Mercy, Crittenton Hospital Medical Center, and POH Regional Medical Center. Oakland Senior Living in Pontiac provides Independent Living with assistance available.*

The grounds are beautiful and feature a gazebo with ponds and walking paths. Our apartment homes include 1 and 2 bedroom floor plan options with full kitchens, private baths and living rooms. We also have a community dining room, beauty salon/barber shop, country store, billiard parlor, library/computer room, fitness room, cozy fireplace-piano lounge, activity rooms including pottery studio, card room and craft room.

Resident Services include restaurant-style dining available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and scheduled transportation. Our Activity Director plans a wide range of cultural, social and recreational activities and trips. Laundry and housekeeping services are also available.

Amenities