Independence Village of Plymouth

Reviews of Independence Village of Plymouth

Assisted Living Reviews for Independence Village of Plymouth

November 29, 2016

By Beth242202

Independence Village of Plymouth was a very nice and very clean place with nice, well-kept, clean rooms. The only thing that my friend didn’t particularly like was that they have several stories. She doesn't like taller buildings and has a fear of fire, and this place has several floors. They had great activities. The director was very nice. The residents were active. When I went in, there were moving about, and I saw activities, which was good. That means people aren’t just sitting in their rooms.

February 22, 2016

By Mark103227350

We moved my father into Independence Village of Plymouth on February 1st. What impressed us the most about it was the staff and also having the opportunity to talk with several of the residents that were there, which was an impromptu discussion. We went a few different times, and everything was always extremely positive. The living quarters are very spacious. They seem to have larger units than most places that we looked at, and it is very clean and bright inside. There's nothing unique about the food, but it's nice. They have several events going on each month. They set up special events where they do dinners out and go on small adventures for which the residents can sign up. They have transportation that can take them out for daily needs, like banking and groceries.

December 10, 2015

By Caring relative1

The staff at Plymouth Independence Village was very nice. The rooms were very clean and very nice. The dining room was pretty nice, though I did not try the food; it was very attractive. They had a piano player playing with people enjoying the music. In another room, there were some people playing games and cards, and in another place, they had a book club going on.

November 07, 2015

By Denise45

I visited Plymouth Independence Village, which was very nice. I like the homey feeling of the place and how they try to make the residents feel like they are in their own homes. They have lots of areas where you can relax. They have a gorgeous landscape, as well. The only reason why I didn’t end up having them go there was because the facility has a separate care company that you have to go through.

Independent Living Reviews for Independence Village of Plymouth

April 17, 2017

By SM371363

Independence Village of Plymouth is excellent. The people are very friendly, and we have all types of entertainment and other activities. The dining area has white tablecloths and is very nice. I like the friendliness of all the people. We are mostly independent, but my husband does get some services.

July 13, 2015

Everything abot Plymouth Independence Village is very nice, and I do not have any issues with anything. Everybody is very friendly. The rooms are clean and roomy with nice, big bathrooms for the handicapped. I have not eaten there, but I have been down there with my family while they eat, and everything looks fine. They have bingo, and they have people who come in and sing. They have a choir, and they have a lot of things to do. The security is good. There is always somebody at the reception desk, and you cannot go in any of the side doors without a special code card to go in.

May 16, 2015

We found Independence Village of Plymouth, and we like it very much. It was a very uplifting place. We walked in that place, and it felt good. We also liked that they have a choir. They have all kinds of trips, and they travel within the 10-mile limit for doctors and other things. It is also very convenient.

February 25, 2015

Plymouth was excellent, and it’s a beautiful place. I have to have some place that is medically licensed. The staff was excellent. I went there during lunch time, and they were very happy to take care of us and show us around, and we spent quite a while there. It is a very nice and lovely place. I did go into one of the rooms; it’s a very lovely place, and it’s probably one of the better places around.

January 29, 2015

We found a place in Plymouth called Independence Village that has non-assisted and assisted living facilities. I thought it has good services, and the folks seem genuinely interested in taking care of folks who need assistance. The rooms are nice, and the daily services are good. They are responsive to my aunt's requests, and they seem very attentive to her needs. They have their meals, and they have a lot of activities. It keeps people busy and interested. That is important to us so that she's not by herself all the time. I think their services are fine. I don't have enough experience in assisted living, but it seems for my aunt it's been working out fine. We haven't experienced any issues there.

December 28, 2014

My mother-in-law is in Plymouth. We chose it because of its proximity to my home, and it has a balcony with a nice view. I am somewhat impressed with the staff. The apartment is beautiful, clean, and well maintained. The dining room is also beautiful, clean, and well maintained. The food is pretty good, and the staff in the dining room is also pretty good. They have a lot of various activities like concerts, games, and crafts. My only complaint in this place is that they don't have very good in-take procedures, so they can improve on that.

December 16, 2014

I went to Plymouth Independence Village, but they didn't meet our needs because I needed more care for my father. It was beautiful. It used to be a hotel before. It was very nice. The dining area was like going to a banquet or wedding reception. It was laid out nicely. The menu was set up just like at a hotel. They had it on the table written nicely. This place was very clean. The staff was nice. However, I didn't feel that it was safe enough only because it was too big. They had activities, like Wii games.

Costs for Independence Village of Plymouth

Photos of Independence Village of Plymouth

Services and Amenities of Independence Village of Plymouth

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• About Independence Village of Plymouth

Nestled in a meticulously landscaped setting, Independence Village of Plymouth is home to spacious, well-appointed apartment homes, an endless array of amenities and services and a dedicated and caring staff. Whether you’re indulging in a delicious chef-prepared meal with friends or just quietly enjoying the beauty of our surroundings, you’ll experience the genuine warmth of our community.

We have a passion for people, an affinity for teamwork and a desire to wholeheartedly enjoy life. Our community is alive with joy and possibilities thanks to our remarkable staff and dynamic residents.

Map of Independence Village of Plymouth