Brighton Gardens of Northville

15870 Haggerty Road, Plymouth, MI 48170
Brighton Gardens of Northville (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 49 days

Sign a residency agreement by 12/31/19 and pay no suite rate in Dec 2020 or Dec 2021. Eligibility limited to new residents. Offer not available for Monogram Collection, Independent Living, Sunrise Villa communities, or publicly funded health programs.

Reviews of Brighton Gardens of Northville

Assisted Living Reviews for Brighton Gardens of Northville

May 04, 2015

What I like best about Brighton Gardens of Northville is that the staff actually formed a care plan for my mom, which the other ones do not have really. They are very friendly and fairly informative. My mom seems alright with their food. Sanitation is good. There is absolutely no odor. Her room is good. She seems comfortable with her room. She has a roommate.

January 06, 2015

By Catherine20

I visited Sunrise (Brighton Gardens of Northville). The rooms were very nice and convenient. The staff was very accommodating. The person that took us around was very kind and very compassionate. The people that were living there seemed to like her. The activities were nice and very good. They had music playing, people playing cards, and they had tea time in the afternoon. The dining area was very nice.

December 17, 2014

I went to Brighton Gardens. The facility itself was small and nice. The rooms were nice but they were also small. The people were friendly. The staff all greeted me and wanted to know who we were. The lady that did the tour for me, her mother was actually a resident there. They had a lot of activities. When we walked by, we saw them tossing a ball, and there was a guy singing to another group of people. I thought their activities were good. In a lot of places that I visited, you just saw a lot of people just sitting around, and they say they have activities but they aren't in motion. But with this one, there were three different things going on at once. Also the dining area was laid out nicely.

December 04, 2014

By Greg20

I found Brighton Gardens of Northville to be pleasant. The staff asked us what our needs were for my mother-in-law, and we wanted to see if we could fit. The rooms were adequate, and the food and the dining room were above average. I was impressed with the administrative staff by way of their the overall mood and attitude.

May 29, 2014

By Jan31

Brighton Gardens of Northville was very good. It was clean. The rooms were big. In fact, it would have been my choice. It seemed to be more active. There were people in the dining room. Everyone was upbeat and very professional.

October 09, 2013

We moved mom out of Brighton Gardens because it was the worst place I have ever been to in my entire life. She lost 30 pounds because they weren't feeding her. No one was caring for her like they were supposed to. It's a beautiful place, but all it gave us is a mother that is now on hospice.

We're very sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience with our community. Please know we care deeply about the safety and well-being of each of our residents. We would like to learn more about your experience, so please contact us at information@sunriseseniorliving.com. – The Sunrise Team

October 03, 2013

By Judy43

Brighton Gardens was wonderful. I would recommend them to anybody who wanted to go there. The facility was great and clean. The amenities were great. There were lots of activities and the staff was wonderful.

March 04, 2013

By Peggy9

We like the proximity of Brighton Gardens of Northville to my home. We like the staff, they've been flexible with us. They're very caring as well. The food is average, although there are choices and it's reasonably good. My father is in a separate apartment with a living room, bedroom, and a bathroom. They do have a variety of activities, but he doesn't get involved much. Bingo, cooking classes, and board games are not his thing. But he tends to like musicals; the string quartet and the singers that would come in. However, they could improve on their food service.

Thank you for your message! Our programming is a cornerstone of Sunrise communities everywhere and we're pleased to offer activities that enrich mind, body and spirit. Your local community should have a regular music program that your loved one can participate in. If you have any questions about this program, please contact us directly at information@sunriseseniorliving.com. We'd also love to have you back as our guest to enjoy a meal on us, and have you experience another meal from our Signature Dining Program.

November 26, 2011

By Social Worker # 1

I think that Brightons Garden of Northville assisted Living is an excellent choice for someone who is looking for a placement for a friend or a family member. Brightons Garden of Northville, is beautifully landscaped, maintained and structured and so very tasteful to the eye. The common area of the facility was beautiful and so was the surrounding neighborhood surrounding the facility as well with acre of greenery and beauty. The staff was always visible for the residents that live there in the facility. The facility was also nice and clean and did not smell. The resident's apartments were also beautifully decorated with very elegant furniture to fit the residents' individual needs and fit their various life styles as well and with matching décor as well. While there, I noticed that the residents had various activities and recreational activities also going on at the same time that way no resident is left out of any activities or recreations. Brightons Garden of Northville looks like very elegant and they also look like condominiums and not at all like an assisted living facility. It is simply beautiful and the staff and management there treat the residents like family. The management and staff are very nice, professional and team, task oriented in their job duties and performances. In general, I would rank this facility with a five stars rating for their excellent and expertise. I know that anyone any age would love to live in this facility because it is so homey and inviting and it looks just like they are living in condominiums.

Questions about Brighton Gardens of Northville

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Brighton Gardens of Northville. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Brighton Gardens of Northville is a vibrant community with long standing residents and team members. The average age is 85 years old, and they love activities, especially exercise and music. They also like to socialize together by having card games and crafts.

What programs or activities does Brighton Gardens of Northville offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Brighton Gardens has Live with Purpose programming which helps ensure each resident has activities that interest them. There is also opportunities to engage one on one, or in small or large groups.

What places are near Brighton Gardens of Northville or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Brighton Gardens has a beautiful wooded area surrounding the building, there are no businesses within walking distance.

What transportation services does Brighton Gardens of Northville offer to assisted living residents?

There is no transportation for personal errands or appointments.

What makes the chef or dining program at Brighton Gardens of Northville exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

The residents can expect a diverse menu prepared in house by our culinary team fresh daily. Our residents enjoy three meals each day, along with snacks available throughout the day. The resident have the opportunity to experience restaurant style dining in our dining room. There are a few selections on the menu daily, and a community selections menu that is always available with resident favorites.

What safety features or security measures does Brighton Gardens of Northville offer to assisted living residents?

The residents have access to their caregivers by pull cord that are mounted in their apartment, and restroom, or by pendant. We also have many building features that are specifically designed for safety, including a fire safety system, and emergency preparedness program.

How does Brighton Gardens of Northville keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Brighton Gardens has an open door policy at all times, but quarterly care plan meetings are scheduled with family to make sure our communication is thorough and timely.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Brighton Gardens of Northville during daytime and nighttime hours?

Brighton Gardens uses a variable staffing model that ensures our residents needs can be met 24 hours a day.

If Brighton Gardens of Northville accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Pets are welcomed at Brighton Gardens, we have beautiful walking paths and a small front yard. Pets must stay in the resident apartment. Residents must be capable of taking care of their pets as well.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Sunrise is always leading the industry with training and continuing education. Brighton Gardens employees receive extensive on-boarding training, as well as monthly in serves for continuing education.

What safety features or security measures does Brighton Gardens of Northville provide to protect residents who wander?

Exterior doors at Brighton Gardens are key coded for the security of our residents.

What programs or activities does Brighton Gardens of Northville offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

Our team is very well trained regarding Alzheimer's & Dementia. We engage our residents with life skills stations, and Life Enrichment managers. We are continually engaging the residents with structure and activity to ensure pleasant days.

The R.N. in the community assesses the needs of the residents on a monthly basis, or otherwise as needed

What techniques does Brighton Gardens of Northville use to support memory care residents during mealtimes?

Brighton Gardens has many dining integrations including adaptive dining utensils, modified diets, protein enhanced diets, and finger foods to support the nutritional needs of our residents in memory care.

Describe the neighborhood around Brighton Gardens of Northville. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

Brighton Gardens is conveniently located in Plymouth. Very close to expressways, which make easy travel to and from the community. We are in a residential area of Plymouth, but close to shopping and restaurants.

Is Brighton Gardens of Northville affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

Photos of Brighton Gardens of Northville

Services and Amenities of Brighton Gardens of Northville

• State Licenses: AH820259978

About Brighton Gardens of Northville

Discover our beautifully landscaped courtyard and gardens, enjoy our fine cuisine or join in an activity or social group. At Brighton Gardens, we have an abundance of ways to make your life here enjoyable. Here is Assisted Living committed to comfort and care: tastefully appointed apartment-style living, attractive and spacious community areas and daily assistance from an attentive, caring and trained staff. At Brighton Gardens, we take care to consider your needs as well as your wishes.

Map of Brighton Gardens of Northville