American House Petoskey Senior Living

Reviews of American House Petoskey Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for American House Petoskey Senior Living

August 28, 2012

By David52

I would like to take the time to give a review of Sunnybank Assisted Living which is located in Petoskey, Michigan. I find it necessary to give a review of this facility because I was very impressed by their amenities as well as their staff. I visited this facility with a group of people from our church group who go out and do volunteer/charity work.I was able to visit this facility for about four hours and get to know the inner workings as well. I found the staff to be very accommodating to the patients and very attentive to the patient's needs. I saw them numerous times interacting with the patients and carrying on conversations and really trying to get to know them instead of just giving them their food or medications. I also found the facility to be very clean and orderly. The rooms are good sized and the patients are allowed to bring whatever they want from home to make their room more comfortable. Also, there are other amenities such as a game room, chef and beauty shops available.I would suggest that anyone who is looking to place their loved one somewhere due to them not being able to care for themselves, look at Sunnybank Assisted Living. Thank you for letting me share about my experience!

Photos of American House Petoskey Senior Living

Services and Amenities of American House Petoskey Senior Living

• Features Extra: Library

About American House Petoskey Senior Living

A welcoming and comfortable senior living community, American House Petoskey is perfectly situated close to family, friends, downtown, shopping and Little Traverse Bay in the charming town of Petoskey and surrounding areas of Harbor Springs, Boyne City and Charlevoix.

American House Petoskey offers homelike studios and one-bedroom apartments each with their own private bathroom and kitchenette. We also have a spacious, yet cozy living room, a restaurant-style dining room, 24-hour refreshment center, a library, as well as an on-site beauty salon and barber shop.

Our Lifestyle Director plans a wide range of cultural, social and recreational activities, events and trips, and staff members are available 24-hours a day. Resident services also include scheduled transportation, restaurant-style dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner, laundry and housekeeping services. Additional services are also available such as medication reminders, individualized 24-hour care, daily personal hygiene and other medical support services.

Map of American House Petoskey Senior Living