Whitehall Healthcare Center of Novi

Reviews of Whitehall Healthcare Center of Novi

Nursing Home Reviews for Whitehall Healthcare Center of Novi

November 14, 2011

By Social Worker # 1

I am a family member of a resident of White Hall Rehabilitation and Nursing Center. In general, I thought White Hall Nursing Rehabilitation and Nursing Center was an excellent choice for someone who is looking for an excellent placement for a friend or family member. White Hall Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is beautiful inside and out with a cozy cul-de-sac appearance. The grounds of the facility are beautiful and wooded in appearance that tends to set off a cozy cul-de-sac look it is so heart warming to see. The common areas of the facility are in a very beautiful wooded like area and the beauty of the trees and landscape is just simply breath taking. The surrounding neighborhood is also that of a cul-de-sac appearance as well. The residents' rooms are beautiful and nice and clean and have no smell the residents’ rooms are of beige and earth tone colors that all bend very well together and compliment the facility. The residents rooms are very formal but of a contemporary style living. The residents were all very happy when I visited my grandmother there and they were also interacting with one another also. The staff and management of the facility are very dedicated to the residents, professional, and team, task, oriented in their job duties and performance. I think the residents receive excellent care there. While I was there, I noticed that staff was serving the residents various kinds of snacks as the residents were watching a movie. They were serving the residents juice, coffee, tea, Frito corn chips, potato chips, popcorn, and various other snacks. The residents conveyed to me that they like it there and that the staff there treats them like family. I would have to give White Hall Rehabilitation and Nursing Center a five star rating for their excellence and expertise. Overall, White Hall Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is an excellent choice for placement for someone who is looking for a placement for a friend or a family member that would like to interact with some very nice people. I would recommend it to everyone, anyone or to anyone 50 and over because I know that they would do well there and I know that they would like it there.

About Whitehall Healthcare Center of Novi

Whitehall Healthcare Center of Novi is a senior living provider in Novi, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Whitehall Healthcare Center of Novi for more details on services and rates.

Map of Whitehall Healthcare Center of Novi